Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Yesterday 8:30:33 PM EDT
Guess how it ends..

Snake catcher in India calmly handles two massive cobras with his bare hands and a stick ?? #cobra
Yesterday 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope both teams had fun.
Direction, not intention, determines destination.

Integrity is the essence of everything successful.
Yesterday 8:35:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: st0newall][Edited] [#2]
not massive

this is massive


Catching The Worlds Largest King Cobra In Indonesia
Yesterday 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope. Then more nope. Then ALL OF THE NOPE.
Capitalism produces, communism reduces.
Yesterday 8:37:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude has guts, or is stupid. However, he wins, this time.
Ted Lobster
Yesterday 8:38:37 PM EDT
[#5]
F that.
Distinguished
Yesterday 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool, but not as cool as Malaysian soldier catching a king cobra bare handed
brave army catch king cobra
Yesterday 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#7]
There's a big piece of bamboo under his foot, much better for beating those two snakes to death than using that twig and grabbing them.
Yesterday 8:46:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
There's a big piece of bamboo under his foot, much better for beating those two snakes to death than using that twig and grabbing them.
View Quote


Or using his WWII British surplus flame thrower.
Ted Lobster
Yesterday 8:46:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Get a shovel bros.

Or 12gauge w/bird shot kaboom.
Yesterday 8:47:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quote History
Originally Posted By twistedcomrade:
Nope. Then more nope. Then ALL OF THE NOPE.
View Quote

- Nailed it -

I remember living in Miami back in the 70's. Bill Haas would put on a show in the central courtyard with a couple King Cobra's, at the Miami Serpentology Center. (?) We went several times, over the years. (Lived there, 3 seperate times - Dad was Military.)

I remember them scaring the shit out of me.
Yesterday 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#11]
58,000 people die of snake bites in India every year .
Yesterday 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#12]
12 gauge with high brass #4 shot (from a reasonable distance) beats a stick.

Empty the model 1100 into both snakes while screaming like a little girl.

Get back in the truck and drive to the liquor store.

Yesterday 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#13]
I can't believe he went back for the second one without wrapping up the first one to free up his hands.  Wow.
We're getting close, real close. And now for some more bad news... Ready?
Yesterday 9:03:14 PM EDT
[#14]
“America is a whorehouse where the revolutionary ideals of your forefathers are corrupted and sold in alleys by vendors of capitalism.”
Yesterday 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Originally Posted By GGF:
12 gauge with high brass #4 shot (from a reasonable distance) beats a stick.

Empty the model 1100 into both snakes while screaming like a little girl.

Get back in the truck and drive to the liquor store.

View Quote



We could hang out together.
No matter how much you hate the media, it's never enough.
Yesterday 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Dude makes it look easy.
Yesterday 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Did I make it in before the snake weirdos?
Yesterday 9:17:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DVCER][Edited] [#18]
Quote History
Originally Posted By cranberry1:
58,000 people die of snake bites in India every year .
View Quote


They get cobras in their damn toilets.
If life was easy nobody would quit.
Yesterday 9:20:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quote History


I'd hate to run up on that sucker without Riki-Tiki-Tavi on my side
"The villainy you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction"
Yesterday 9:32:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
There's a big piece of bamboo under his foot, much better for beating those two snakes to death than using that twig and grabbing them.
View Quote

I love a good double entendre.
Yesterday 9:40:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DD1801][Edited] [#21]
Quote History
Originally Posted By DVCER:


They get cobras in their damn toilets.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By DVCER:
Originally Posted By cranberry1:
58,000 people die of snake bites in India every year .


They get cobras in their damn toilets.


removed.
The Emperor is naked.
Yesterday 9:50:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Hoji:
Cool, but not as cool as Malaysian soldier catching a king cobra bare handed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN8oDuWJVSk
View Quote


In America he'd put in for PTSD and get 50% for life.
Liberals are a curious mix of communism and fascism, they want to destroy you but want to use your own money to do it.

I'm getting down to the last box, the others have all been destroyed...
Yesterday 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
There's a big piece of bamboo under his foot, much better for beating those two snakes to death than using that twig and grabbing them.
View Quote


I thought the same thing.  There are 2 cobras and I have a stick in my hand.  Logic must be applied.
Yesterday 10:09:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: trio][Edited] [#24]
that guy took his eyes off both of those snakes enough in the first 30 seconds to have been hit

and then put the hat the snake had just been striking at on his head and bent down in stiking range with his eyes off the snakes

i predict he does not make it to retirement age in this particular field
Yesterday 10:12:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Ah meh, ....  I'll take NOPE, NOPE, and NOPE for $500, Alex.
Yesterday 10:13:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quote History
Originally Posted By CTM1:
Did I make it in before the snake weirdos?
View Quote

While I have a hot snake I do not free-handle him.  When I do need to move him, I use the proper equipment so I can stay out of striking range.
Heller II - Challenging DC's bans on semi-automatic rifles, large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, and its onerous and expensive handgun registration process. http://www.HellerFoundation.org/
Yesterday 10:13:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Those things make alotta noise
Yesterday 10:21:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Originally Posted By GGF:
12 gauge with high brass #4 shot (from a reasonable distance) beats a stick.

Empty the model 1100 into both snakes while screaming like a little girl.

Get back in the truck and drive to the liquor store.

View Quote
Very high quality post.
Everyone gets the main gun
Yesterday 10:30:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HobbitHunter][Edited] [#29]
Quote History


Jesus, i remember that thing


Yesterday 10:35:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Halberdier:
Guess how it ends..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNreHMTA6Vw
View Quote


Both videos are very impressive! The nerves it takes to do that is way beyond me and I can’t imagine how certain people have the mindset to do what they do with king cobra’s like these.
Yesterday 10:39:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quote History


I'd rather not get even that close.  Fuck all that shit.

"Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan
"Everything I want to do is illegal." - Joel Salatin
Yesterday 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Hoji:
Cool, but not as cool as Malaysian soldier catching a king cobra bare handed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN8oDuWJVSk
View Quote



the problem i have with this, beyond the obvious, is exit strategy  

at some point…he let go
Yesterday 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quote History
Originally Posted By cranberry1:
58,000 people die of snake bites in India every year .
View Quote



Yeah, but there's like a billion of them.   That's like a 0.006% chance.
Yesterday 10:53:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Yesterday 10:56:10 PM EDT
[#35]
I've been face to face with those twice while in India. It's
a primal fear...even if you're not that afraid of snakes. I couldn't
even finish the video.
"Everyone dies. To do so for something worthwhile is a rare privilege." -- JamesP81

Sometimes, ridicule isn't a weapon. In many cases, it's just society's signal that you're retarded. - bigfatOTMs
Yesterday 10:57:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Very cool and brass balls no doubt, but certainly not massive.
Yesterday 11:01:36 PM EDT
[#37]
King cobras are a decent to even good snake, they prey upon other snakes including several very venomous snakes.
Yesterday 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#38]
NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!
Yesterday 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quote History
Originally Posted By madmathew:
Dude makes it look easy.
View Quote
There is/was a cult in India where some maiden would kiss a cobra on the back of its head.

Trick IS: The Cobra Can Only Strike Downwards.

No, I aint gonna try that either

"He should have killed me. I would have killed me."
For God and Country: Geronimo! Geronimo! Geronimo!
Michael Moore: Trump’s election is going to be the biggest Fuck You ever recorded in human history….And it will feel good.
Yesterday 11:28:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Consider me Indiana fk'n Jones because I hate snakes. Even Jacques's beloved Reggie, and it only existed in the script!

I guess I don't mind the harmless ones that feast on pests and such. They're cool, they can stay.
https://www.amazon.com/Gentle-Propositions-J-S-Economos/dp/0615997635

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In