Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2021 12:56:46 AM EDT
Hey team, I'm looking to replace the two Innokin MVP 4's and old as hell Kanger sub tank setups that I've got.  I actually sheared the threads on one of my sub tanks, so that's a rip, got my money's worth.

Any recommendations for a dual battery mod and a couple of the same RTA's that'll fit flush with an MVP 5?  I'm probably going to stick to one MVP 5 for a back pocket device.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had a lot of mods...my edc mod I have now I like so much, I just ordered another...the Tesla XT Mini..

shop around, I paid $70 at a local vape store I was near...found them online for $30-50 (maybe they aren't authentic, haven't gotten the backup yet)

they are just built extra tough and very ergonomic. Designed with a bottom battery cover that's dovetailed in, so if you drop it your batteries done go flying.

RTAs...don't laugh I've been using eLeaf Lemo tanks for the last 5 years.

I'd be shocked if they are still available, and once my parts dry up for them, I'll have to modernize.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know new mods or tanks are good, as I mostly stopped following what's the new buzz. But I've been using a Geekvape Aegis Legend mod and Geekvape Zeus Dual tank for a couple years now. Zero complaints. They both work great. The tank can handle a dual coil build (hence the name), but I've always just used it as a single coil tank, since I prefer longer battery life and less juice consumption. And I prefer top-airflow tanks, since leakage is basically impossible.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 11:11:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry about the delay dudes.  Thanks for the recommendations, I'm going to look into all of those.  Like ya'll I'm not hip with it and its not a hobby, so I appreciate it!
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 2:32:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 5:11:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Keith1980:

It’s not a hobby for most of us. Fine if it is for some. I went full circle after getting off cigs. Big mods. Big clouds. Fuck all that. Just my humble opinion. Salt nic has been great for me. Small mods and still packs the punch. I got tired of carrying around a brick in my pocket. YMMV.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SuperStormBryan:
Sorry about the delay dudes.  Thanks for the recommendations, I'm going to look into all of those.  Like ya'll I'm not hip with it and its not a hobby, so I appreciate it!

It’s not a hobby for most of us. Fine if it is for some. I went full circle after getting off cigs. Big mods. Big clouds. Fuck all that. Just my humble opinion. Salt nic has been great for me. Small mods and still packs the punch. I got tired of carrying around a brick in my pocket. YMMV.

Fuck all that...I want flavor and clouds LOL

I use a Steam Crave Titan 41mm  on a tabletop passthrough mod DNA250c to help me achieve that for my daily couch vape device.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 8:38:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperStormBryan] [#6]

View Quote

Same, quit cigarettes, it was cool tech for a hot minute, but I got a lot of shit more important that being cool.  I enjoy it still, but I actually stick with the giant brinks because I mix my own liquid.  I'm a super cheapo about it and I've been tailoring down my nicotine amounts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top