Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2021 12:07:41 AM EDT
Not sure of ARFCOMs thoughts on Novo. As a non smoker and non vaper, I wanted to try it and I work in a place where nargila/shisha is very popular. I guess I am a social smoker here when I drink and didn't like buying cigarettes or the length of a quality nargila draw coupled with its price for an evening and the sore throat the next day.

Using Salt juices, I only get 2-3 good fills per pod? Is that normal? Also is it true that sweeter juices eat up the pods faster? I have a sweet vanilla tobacco mixed with dry tobacco Salt blend that I'm also enjoying.

Does ARFCOM think the NovoX is worth the change from the 2, or are you going to try to sell me on podless?
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 10:58:52 PM EDT
[#1]
No experience with those, but yeah, juices with a lot of sweetener tend to gunk up coils quicker. Same goes for darker juices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top