Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 4
Next Page
Today 12:39:21 PM EDT
$30 for a bacon cheeseburger, hot dog, little dry, and small drink

Attached File
When doubt returns, may it be
That faith shall permeate our scars
When we're seduced, then may it be
That we not deviate our cause
Today 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought they were expensive as hell 10 years ago. Haven't been back since.
Remorse is for the dead
Today 12:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
No idea.  I stopped going there when my meal was getting close to $20.  Burger, fries, drink.
Award: 24/365 Most likely to be an appendix.

"Dealing with Congress is like trying to have an adult conversation about the credit card with your alcoholic bi-polar Ukranian import wife."
Today 12:41:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Ate at one in flagstaff once

Walked out of there feeling like I bathed in oil
Do you see me, Toecutter?
Today 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#4]
No need for me to go to Five Guys.

Today 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#5]
No idea. I haven’t eaten there in years, but from what I remember, the food was mediocre and the prices were high as giraffe pussy back then. I never saw anyone else there the couple times I went, and I never see anyone in the parking lot when I pass by.

I’m pretty sure it’s money laundering or something.
24/365 Most Portable
24/365 Most Likely to Outshoot Her Spouse
24/365 Most Likely to Eat Your Heart


Somewhere you jumped the monogomy shark and landed in beastiality - Stickfigure
Today 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Because not everyone is poor.
Today 12:43:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Today 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History

Five takes Five Guys.

They're calling it the Five by Five.
I don't see no Americans. I see trespassers.
Today 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Good question, they priced me out years ago.
Today 12:46:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quote History
Originally Posted By burnka871:
I thought they were expensive as hell 10 years ago. Haven't been back since.
View Quote

Today 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#11]
It's not worth it.
“America is a whorehouse where the revolutionary ideals of your forefathers are corrupted and sold in alleys by vendors of capitalism.”
Today 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Naamah:
No idea. I haven’t eaten there in years, but from what I remember, the food was mediocre and the prices were high as giraffe pussy back then. I never saw anyone else there the couple times I went, and I never see anyone in the parking lot when I pass by.

I’m pretty sure it’s money laundering or something.
View Quote


I have never heard that figure of speech
Today 12:46:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fxntime][Edited] [#13]
I went to the Fair yesterday and about stroked out at the food prices and the fact that idiots were still buying it.

This old fart brought 2 ham and cheese sandwiches with him and had them against a couple bottles of water, one cold and the other one frozen. I would have loved to have bought something but when even a corn dog was $10 [and NOT a foot long either] and a small philly cheesesteak meal was $30, that isn't happening.

I did buy from my local bee keeper that is there every year. His prices are the same as if you bought from his little store and are reasonable for excellent local non adulterated honey. I always get a jar of honey butter, a jar of regular, and a jar with honey and comb in it.
Liberals are a curious mix of communism and fascism, they want to destroy you but want to use your own money to do it.

I'm getting down to the last box, the others have all been destroyed...
Today 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#14]
They stay in business here because the orders are hot, quick and correct every time and there’s NO FUVKING KIOSKS.
Today 12:47:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: APBullet][Edited] [#15]
IDK, but profits are up. https://investor.fivebelow.com/news/press-release-details/2026/Five-Below-Inc--Announces-First-Quarter-Fiscal-2026-Financial-Results/default.aspx

Seriously. The one close to me see,s to have a decent lunch crowd.  I would guess that's where they make most of their money.  But as someone has already stated not, everybody is poor.
Today 12:48:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Naamah:
No idea. I haven't eaten there in years, but from what I remember, the food was mediocre and the prices were high as giraffe pussy back then. I never saw anyone else there the couple times I went, and I never see anyone in the parking lot when I pass by.

I'm pretty sure it's money laundering or something.
View Quote
Its the mattress store of the fast food world.
"Fully-loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness." - Malcom Reynolds

"He's a precision-guided asshole who only deploys on deserving targets." - Grok
Today 12:48:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:
Because not everyone is poor.
View Quote


Relying on fat people with disposable income doesn't seem like a viable long-term business plan.
When doubt returns, may it be
That faith shall permeate our scars
When we're seduced, then may it be
That we not deviate our cause
Today 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#18]
It's starting to become more common where fast food is more expensive than a sit down restaurant.
Today 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quote History
Originally Posted By KokopelliGolfer:
It's starting to become more common where fast food is more expensive than a sit down restaurant.
View Quote


$31 for a 16oz prime rib and two sides at my local Texas Roadhouse
When doubt returns, may it be
That faith shall permeate our scars
When we're seduced, then may it be
That we not deviate our cause
Today 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#20]
I survive purely out of spite.
Today 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Originally Posted By wienerman1961:
They stay in business here because the orders are hot, quick and correct every time and there’s NO FUVKING KIOSKS.
View Quote

This is rarely the case here. Wrong ingredients (tomato, lettuce, etc.), super slow service when they are busy (e.g. lunch time), fries are bathed in salt.
Today 12:53:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Originally Posted By fxntime:
I went to the Fair yesterday and about stroked out at the food prices and the fact that idiots were still buying it.

This old fart brought 2 ham and cheese sandwiches with him and had them against a couple bottles of water, one cold and the other one frozen. I would have loved to have bought something but when even a corn dog was $10 [and NOT a foot long either] and a small philly cheesesteak meal was $30, that isn't happening.

I did buy from my local bee keeper that is there every year. His prices are the same as if you bought from his little store and are reasonable for excellent local non adulterated honey. I always get a jar of honey butter, a jar of regular, and a jar with honey and comb in it.
View Quote


My son and I went to a MLB baseball game a couple of weeks ago. I bought a hamburger basket and a beer, he ordered a burrito basket and a beer - $81 total. Guess a captive audience lets them get away with prices like that, next time I'll be sure to eat before I go.
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. In the end, the one who wins is the one who thinks he can! - SCI, NRA
Team Ranstad
Today 12:54:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Never tried it.  Probably never will.  Too expensive for what it is.
Today 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't understand the allure. I ate there once, thought it was absolutely disgusting.

I think we have such a low bar for what is good in this country..I dunno.
https://notsospecialpodcast.com/
Today 12:55:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quote History
Originally Posted By zw470:


Relying on fat people with disposable income doesn't seem like a viable long-term business plan.
View Quote


I can’t tell if you’re referring to yourself or not
Today 12:55:59 PM EDT
[#26]
No idea. I stopped at one with my kid years ago and couldn't believe their prices, and then they had the nerve to prompt for a tip.  I've never been back.
Today 12:56:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:


I can’t tell if you’re referring to yourself or not
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:
Originally Posted By zw470:


Relying on fat people with disposable income doesn't seem like a viable long-term business plan.


I can’t tell if you’re referring to yourself or not


I am
When doubt returns, may it be
That faith shall permeate our scars
When we're seduced, then may it be
That we not deviate our cause
Today 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#28]
That is a meal for two people so I don’t think it is outrageous and slightly more expensive than other fast food options.
Today 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Originally Posted By zw470:


I am
View Quote




I am not fat but I don’t eat there much.  Maybe 2-4 times a year.

Their burgers are delicious and worth the money, but definitely would add up if you went a lot.
Today 12:59:44 PM EDT
[#30]
local country bar/restaurant raises all their own beef and has professional chefs.  Their burgers are out of this world good.  Expensive, but the best I've ever had.  5 guys sucks in comparison and is way more expensive.  I have no reason to ever go there again.
Today 12:59:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fxntime][Edited] [#31]
Quote History
Originally Posted By TheLineIsReady:
No idea. I stopped at one with my kid years ago and couldn't believe their prices, and then they had the nerve to prompt for a tip.  I've never been back.
View Quote


That was the other thing, almost all the fair vendors had tip jars in the window. You wait in a line fighting with yellow jackets, get your food, and you need to tip the guy charging you even more? [oh, yeah, cotton candy was $8 for a small and $10 for a ''large'' which wasn't very large. We are talking maybe a few pennies of actual product here, the rest is air..............]
Liberals are a curious mix of communism and fascism, they want to destroy you but want to use your own money to do it.

I'm getting down to the last box, the others have all been destroyed...
Today 1:03:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Originally Posted By sanausnol:
That is a meal for two people so I don’t think it is outrageous and slightly more expensive than other fast food options.
View Quote

This right here. Christ a mcdonalds meal is $20 and it's no where near as good as five guys. Is it cheap? no. Is it better quality food than elswhere? Yes.

Get the large fries and take half of it home with you.
Today 1:05:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dino1][Edited] [#33]
Went to PTerry’s yesterday.

$7.00 for a cheeseburger and regular milkshake.

No fries. Don’t need the calories
Today 1:05:46 PM EDT
[#34]
No clue, maybe it's places where Culvers doesn't exist?
Today 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Last time I ate there, the cocksucker behind the counter wrapped my burger so tightly that you'd think he was being paid to crush meat into diamonds.  Never went back after that.
Today 1:07:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Could have saved a few bucks if you got the combo.

Attached File
Free men do not ask for permission.
Today 1:09:15 PM EDT
[#37]
It’s not good and wasn’t good 20yrs ago.
Today 1:11:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Crash1433:

This right here. Christ a mcdonalds meal is $20 and it's no where near as good as five guys. Is it cheap? no. Is it better quality food than elswhere? Yes.

Get the large fries and take half of it home with you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Crash1433:
Originally Posted By sanausnol:
That is a meal for two people so I don’t think it is outrageous and slightly more expensive than other fast food options.

This right here. Christ a mcdonalds meal is $20 and it's no where near as good as five guys. Is it cheap? no. Is it better quality food than elswhere? Yes.

Get the large fries and take half of it home with you.


I've always wondered what percentage of 5 Guys fries get tossed. I never finish them, way too much.
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. In the end, the one who wins is the one who thinks he can! - SCI, NRA
Team Ranstad
Today 1:11:43 PM EDT
[#39]
I wonder the same thing about most fast[ish] food places. Taco Bell, McDonalds, etc. Prices are insane. Can't believe people are paying it with enough regularity. But guess so...
Today 1:12:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Low volume high margin?
Today 1:13:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quote History
Originally Posted By burnka871:
I thought they were expensive as hell 10 years ago. Haven't been back since.
View Quote


This. Flavorless as well.
Today 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Our family stopped going a couple years ago.  It got so damn expensive for what it is.
Today 1:16:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:




I am not fat but I don’t eat there much.  Maybe 2-4 times a year.

Their burgers are delicious and worth the money, but definitely would add up if you went a lot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:
Originally Posted By zw470:


I am




I am not fat but I don’t eat there much.  Maybe 2-4 times a year.

Their burgers are delicious and worth the money, but definitely would add up if you went a lot.


The nearest one is right down the road from the indoor range I go to, unfortunately for them so is my 2nd favorite bbq restaurant, so whenever I go to the range I spend $50 on bbq afterwards
When doubt returns, may it be
That faith shall permeate our scars
When we're seduced, then may it be
That we not deviate our cause
Today 1:17:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 797hp:
Ate at one in flagstaff once

Walked out of there feeling like I bathed in oil
View Quote



The Grease palace strikes again
Today 1:19:08 PM EDT
[#45]
I like their burgers and fries well enough, but the juice isn't worth the squeeze.


Today 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#46]
I like their bacon burger and cajun fries. I generally spend just under $17 when I go.

Apparently enough people like me visit to keep them in business.
Today 1:19:41 PM EDT
[#47]
People live on credit nowadays.
Today 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#48]
They closed around here
Today 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Don't go myself, but my grandson likes them. I give him a gift card now and then.
"An age of glory passed like a lightning flash. The mandate of heaven passed from you but you didn't see. Times change and power passes. It is the pity of the world."

Song dynasty poet
Today 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Southernman077:
It's not worth it.
View Quote

Not remotely

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 4
Next Page