Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM

[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Great movie lines (Page 1 of 5)

Previous Page
/ 5
Next Page
2/10/2019 12:45:37 PM EDT
this
2/10/2019 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck me, Santa.
2/10/2019 12:47:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I aim to misbehave.

Serenity (2005) - I aim to misbehave.
2/10/2019 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#3]
"How's it with stains?"
2/10/2019 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#4]
See my Sig Line for my favorite.

Sorry Tuco my second favorite line
2/10/2019 1:03:26 PM EDT
[#5]




2/10/2019 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#6]
"Lots of guys like to watch their buddies fuck...I know I do!"
2/10/2019 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#7]
“Your gun is digging into my hip”
2/10/2019 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#8]
"Golly Mr. Lamar. You use yer tongue purrttier than a twenty-dollar whore.".

Said by Taggert, played by Slim Pickens in Blazing Saddles.

There was an American Film Institute poll where this line was actually voted the funniest line ever said in a movie.
2/10/2019 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't believe someone beat me to a Josey Wales quote. But that movie is full of good stuff. Here's another.

To hell with them fellas
2/10/2019 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm your huckleberry.
2/10/2019 2:37:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Glad I ain't goin' with 'em. Somewhere out there is the beast and he hungry tonight
2/10/2019 2:39:39 PM EDT
[#12]
The Way of the Gun - Opening Scene
2/10/2019 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#13]
You can't handle the truth!” A Few Good Men
2/10/2019 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Warriors! Come out to play-ay!
2/10/2019 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#15]
“English motherfucker! Do you speak it!”
2/10/2019 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#16]
"If it bleeds, we can kill it"

2/10/2019 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#17]


Along with, "Now yous can't leave" from A Bronx Tale.
2/10/2019 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#18]
"I said I never had much use for one.  Never said I didn't know how to use it." - Quigley

Awesome way to say "Fuck you, pal" to Marston.

LC
2/10/2019 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#19]
From Bull Durham.

Millie: “Well, he fucks like he pitches - sorta all over the place.”
2/10/2019 3:17:14 PM EDT
[#20]
“You're gonna need a bigger boat.”
2/10/2019 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Han: "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
2/10/2019 3:28:18 PM EDT
[#22]
No matter where you go, there you are.
2/10/2019 3:29:38 PM EDT
[#23]
"But I poop from there".
2/10/2019 3:32:01 PM EDT
[#24]
You're a whore, you'll always be a whore.
2/10/2019 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Indian smoke always means the same thing... trouble.
2/10/2019 3:39:56 PM EDT
[#26]
This whole scene

2/10/2019 3:41:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Every line in Spies Like Us.
2/10/2019 4:07:31 PM EDT
[#28]
This
2/10/2019 4:11:30 PM EDT
[#29]
"You can't swim...hell the fall will probably kill ya"
2/10/2019 4:14:33 PM EDT
[#30]
<<<<——————-

And just about every other line in Tombstone.
And The Count of Monte Christo
And any Ahhhnold movie
2/10/2019 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#31]
It is sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues.
2/10/2019 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#32]
2/10/2019 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#33]
"Woof, woof, woof. That's my other dog imitation"
2/10/2019 5:58:28 PM EDT
[#34]
"Say when."

"Well......Bye"
2/10/2019 6:01:22 PM EDT
[#35]
"Make sure you were a rubber dude..."

2/10/2019 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quote History
Quoted:
Every line in Spies Like Us.
View Quote
No. Just............... no.
2/10/2019 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#37]
"OH!. . now we see the violence inherent in the system!"
2/10/2019 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#38]
"Buddy you got a dead cat in there?" - Terminator
2/10/2019 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quote History
Quoted:
"Lots of guys like to watch their buddies fuck...I know I do!"
View Quote
And every other line in that movie.  Classic.
2/10/2019 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#40]
well, bye.

the best is probably:

No Ace, just you...
2/10/2019 6:26:02 PM EDT
[#41]
"Appointment with Danger", 1951 Film Noir.

Attached File


Maury Ahearn (Alan Ladd's boss): "You don't know what a love affair is."
Al Goddard (Alan Ladd) : "It's what goes on between a man and a .45 pistol that won't jam."
2/10/2019 6:32:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Honey, I'm  home!
2/10/2019 6:37:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Listen!  Do you smell something?

I like the university, they give us money and don't expect anything.  I've been in the private sector.  They expect results.

Where do these stairs go?  They go up.

Ghostbusters just an entire movie of great, throw away lines.
2/10/2019 7:05:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Heineken! Fuck that shit!  Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!
2/10/2019 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
2/10/2019 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Shit man, I'm a natural born killer.
2/10/2019 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#47]
$200,000.00 is a lot of money.
We're gonna have to earn it.
2/10/2019 7:31:45 PM EDT
[#48]
"Yo, Homie.........that my briefcase...??"
2/10/2019 7:33:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Nothing cleanses quite like fire
2/10/2019 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Matt Graver: You gonna help us start a war.

Alejandro: With who?

Matt Graver: Everyone

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 5
Next Page

[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Great movie lines (Page 1 of 5)