Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2020 7:04:55 AM EDT
Country of manufacture: India

Picked up this tube of "30% more FREE" for $5 at an Indian Grocer

Cream is very loose consistency and my boar brush was on the wet side so the lather was thin and had to use more product. Next time I'll squeeze out the brush more.

(cool water shave)

Lather is very slick. Lime scent is artificial but not unpleasant and left skin soft but also a tad dry.

Again, a brush on the dry side recommended. My only beef is that even with the extra size tube overall the tube is too small. I want a big-ass tube of shave cream!
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 4:16:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Bullgoose has 500ml tubes of proraso green.  That's a pretty big tube.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 11:20:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Having finished this tube I would say that overall it's an excellent tubed cream. Yeah, it's full of chemicals but the stuff is very slick and my shaves improved with each use.

Link Posted: 10/20/2020 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Cremo I can grab at the drug store.

I too like Prorasso, Cella was good, smelled good.

I haven’t used a hard soap in a while.  

I might look in the Asian market next time I am down in the capital.  They have all sorts of stuff but I don’t recall looking in their soaps and grooming stuff.  

I haven’t ordered shaving stuff in years now..  I have a few thousand blades and had over a dozen soaps and shaving cremes.  Down to two tubes of Cremo and a VDH puck for back up.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 6:02:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Popped the cherry on a tube of Godrej Sensitive Skin shave cream earlier this week. Again, extremely slick and face felt very soft afterward.

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like some good shaving creme.  I really like the citrus scents but if I can find an Indian grocery store I'll stop in to see if they have it available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top