Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2023 2:10:40 PM EDT
Why did they send me 2 x pre-addressed spammer-sets opposing criminal background checks to obtain a firearm, but nothing on the unconstitutional Brace Rule that was adopted through an unlawful usurpation of authority?

Do they publish their priorities in order anywhere?
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:50:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zeus2you] [#1]
I've not seen it if it exists.

I can say a surefire way to fix it is to give FPC an email, you'll wax fondly about when GOA just sent 2 items...

MY FPC SPAM folder has a almost infallible cycle...

Breaking THING
Breaking THING, but this time it ends up in train cars and camps
Re: ICYMI we sent a Breaking THING
THING happing in the next 15 minutes, we're all doomed unless YOU act
Re: No lie, this time THING is really happening in 15 minutes, why are YOU personally dooming all of us

I do like the work FPC does, but JC on a rubber crutch the breathless hyperventilating in every one of their emails is ridiculous
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:55:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By zeus2you:
I've not seen it if it exists.

I can say a surefire way to fix it is to give FPC an email, you'll wax fondly about when GOA just sent 2 items...

MY FPC SPAM folder has a almost infallible cycle...

Breaking THING
Breaking THING, but this time it ends up in train cars and camps
Re: ICYMI we sent a Breaking THING
THING happing in the next 15 minutes, we're all doomed unless YOU act
Re: No lie, this time THING is really happening in 15 minutes, why are YOU personally dooming all of us

I do like the work FPC does, but JC on a rubber crutch the breathless hyperventilating in every one of their emails is ridiculous
View Quote

DITTO THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Link Posted: 9/22/2023 1:32:59 PM EDT
[#3]
At least they are not asking you to increase wayne lapierre's salary.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 8:07:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Singlestack_Wonder:
At least they are not asking you to increase wayne lapierre's salary.
View Quote

Exactly the main reason why I sent back my NRA renewal notice, telling them to go pi$$ up a rope.  Not one more dime until WLP is gone.  All my money goes to GOA.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 5:37:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kalashnikev101:
Why did they send me 2 x pre-addressed spammer-sets opposing criminal background checks to obtain a firearm, but nothing on the unconstitutional Brace Rule that was adopted through an unlawful usurpation of authority?

Do they publish their priorities in order anywhere?
View Quote

Perhaps the background checks is through legislation they can legitimately fight via lobbying and the brace rule is executive over reach, which requires standing, injury, and then a law suit, all of which someone else is already has and is doing?

Not trying to be snarky if it came out that way. I don't truly know the answer but this seems like it would be the difference.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top