Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
9/27/2026 10:18:28 PM EDT
No plating...nothing fancy.  Little apple wood cold smoke and this.   Would eat score?

Attached File
But don't take it personal. It's all in good, nasty, dirty, soul crushing fun. ~cavedog

My scars are proof that the thing that tried to kill me FAILED.

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.
9/27/2026 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#1]
9/27/2026 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks good to me.
9/27/2026 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Meat-gazer post
9/27/2026 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks good.
9/27/2026 10:24:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Originally Posted By scrambler28:
View Quote


Honest review.  I like and agree.
But don't take it personal. It's all in good, nasty, dirty, soul crushing fun. ~cavedog

My scars are proof that the thing that tried to kill me FAILED.

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.
9/27/2026 10:26:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Originally Posted By sauerkraut:
Meat-gazer post
View Quote
I did gaze.
Taste the biscuit . . . . .

Taste the goodness of the biscuit . . . .
9/27/2026 10:27:29 PM EDT
[#7]
8/10. Good sear, good amount of fat, and nice doneness in the middle.
9/27/2026 10:28:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Originally Posted By DevilsEggAdvocate:
8/10. Good sear, good amount of fat, and nice doneness in the middle.
View Quote


Another one.  Thanks.
But don't take it personal. It's all in good, nasty, dirty, soul crushing fun. ~cavedog

My scars are proof that the thing that tried to kill me FAILED.

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.
9/27/2026 10:30:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks pretty decent.

Better than the last one I saw posted, which was raw
9/27/2026 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#10]
It's still bleeding, so 0 stars out of 10. 🤢

But to be fair, even if it was cooked brown all the way through it would still only get 1 star because I hate steak.
9/27/2026 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:
It's still bleeding, so 0 stars out of 10. 🤢

But to be fair, even if it was cooked brown all the way through it would still only get 1 star because I hate steak.
View Quote


9/27/2026 10:38:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd eat it
"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared so we may always be free." Ronald Reagan 1984

"Mitch the almost dead democrat bitch"

2026, the bigger better democrat election fraud
9/27/2026 10:40:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Rate my meat score: 7.5/10
Dinner pic score: 0/10

We need more old fashioned dinner pic threads (no staplers or measuring devices, that’s BS)
“The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people’s money.” - Margaret Thatcher
9/27/2026 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quote History
Originally Posted By MarkNH:
Rate my meat score: 7.5/10
Dinner pic score: 0/10

We need more old fashioned dinner pic threads (no staplers or measuring devices, that’s BS)
View Quote



Kind sir,  I am slowly trying to bring back the good 'ol days.  I prefaced it with, rate my meat scoring.

..Crawl, walk, run....
But don't take it personal. It's all in good, nasty, dirty, soul crushing fun. ~cavedog

My scars are proof that the thing that tried to kill me FAILED.

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.
9/27/2026 10:45:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I love staring at another guy's meat as much as every other GDer, but let's work on the photography skills!

Just no
9/27/2026 10:55:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Precious87:
I love staring at another guy's meat as much as every other GDer, but let's work on the photography skills!

View Quote



I push button on phone camera.  It follows my wobble due to grill smoke inhalation.    I find better potato next picture session.  
But don't take it personal. It's all in good, nasty, dirty, soul crushing fun. ~cavedog

My scars are proof that the thing that tried to kill me FAILED.

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.
9/27/2026 11:03:58 PM EDT
[#17]
I gazed upon your esteemed meat for a spell.  A bit too much fat I would trim off, but it looks delicious.

To anger a conservative, tell him a lie; to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
Women and Only Fans: When one door closes, their legs can open - SideCharger
DEI stands for “Discrimination, Exclusion, and Intolerance.” and "Didn't Earn It."
9/27/2026 11:06:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:
It's still bleeding, so 0 stars out of 10. 🤢

But to be fair, even if it was cooked brown all the way through it would still only get 1 star because I hate steak.
View Quote

9/27/2026 11:07:22 PM EDT
[#19]
I’d put your meat in my mouth and savor it OP.
Find around and fuck out.
9/27/2026 11:08:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas][Edited] [#20]
Small, no girth, cooked properly. 7.5/10, which goes to show that it’s not the size of the meat, but the chef wielding the tool.
9/27/2026 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Pallas:
Small, no girth, 5/10.
View Quote

It was 2" thick beforehand.

The pool was cold.
But don't take it personal. It's all in good, nasty, dirty, soul crushing fun. ~cavedog

My scars are proof that the thing that tried to kill me FAILED.

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.
9/27/2026 11:10:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HobbitHunter][Edited] [#22]


So tired of seeing charred to shit outside and raw inside...

Edit to add: other people's cooking, not op's
9/27/2026 11:18:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Red meat just needs a bit of warmed, flamed kissed corners.  6.4 rating.
9/27/2026 11:20:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quote History
Originally Posted By HobbitHunter:


So tired of seeing charred to shit outside and raw inside...

Edit to add: other people's cooking, not op's
View Quote

Thanks man.  I do like a little char on the outside.   I got behind on the temp.  Fat should have had more fire on it, just on the verge of cracklins is what I prefer.
But don't take it personal. It's all in good, nasty, dirty, soul crushing fun. ~cavedog

My scars are proof that the thing that tried to kill me FAILED.

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.
9/27/2026 11:29:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Rev_FNG:

Thanks man.  I do like a little char on the outside.   I got behind on the temp.  Fat should have had more fire on it, just on the verge of cracklins is what I prefer.
View Quote

9/27/2026 11:44:40 PM EDT
[#26]
I'd eat your meat. Not in a gay way.
9/27/2026 11:45:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Great feedback.  

Now to the big topic.  SPG seasoning,  Salt or Pepper forward with Garlic on the back end?  Recipes and preferences are welcome.
But don't take it personal. It's all in good, nasty, dirty, soul crushing fun. ~cavedog

My scars are proof that the thing that tried to kill me FAILED.

We have gone from free-doms to fee-doms.
9/27/2026 11:46:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:
It's still bleeding, so 0 stars out of 10. 🤢

But to be fair, even if it was cooked brown all the way through it would still only get 1 star because I hate steak.
View Quote


They have doctors that can help you.
9/27/2026 11:56:09 PM EDT
[#29]
After gazing at that meat…I would eat…8/10.
Yesterday 12:48:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Rev_FNG:



I push button on phone camera.  It follows my wobble due to grill smoke inhalation.    I find better potato next picture session.  
View Quote



The struggle is real; I bought a Google Pixel because they said...

All my pics look like they were taken with a 1999 0.3MP camera with bacon grease on the lens
Just no
Yesterday 1:05:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Looks fine. Not rare and not shoe leather. I like to go wild with seasoning, but plain ol' salt and pepper will do the trick just fine.

Quote History
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:
It's still bleeding, so 0 stars out of 10. 🤢

But to be fair, even if it was cooked brown all the way through it would still only get 1 star because I hate steak.
View Quote


r/liberalgunowners is that way, jefe ----->

Don't forget about the Trail of Beers Happy Hour!
Yesterday 2:50:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Looks good to me!! I'd eat it!
Yesterday 4:53:47 AM EDT
[#33]
I gazed your meat and it looks great Op
Yesterday 10:56:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Looks better than the "$200" steak . 8.5/10
Yesterday 10:56:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Would smash
I survive purely out of spite.
Yesterday 10:59:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quote History
Originally Posted By CTM1:


They have doctors that can help you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By CTM1:
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:
It's still bleeding, so 0 stars out of 10. 🤢

But to be fair, even if it was cooked brown all the way through it would still only get 1 star because I hate steak.


They have doctors that can help you.


Not in my experience.
Yesterday 11:06:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Nice meat.  No homo.
Yesterday 11:07:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Solid
Because I like guns, now go fuck yourself!
“You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day, you're the asshole”

TITANIUM THUNDER
Yesterday 11:35:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Wood nom.
Yesterday 11:39:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Oh hell yes I’d eat that.
.
Yesterday 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quote History
Originally Posted By DevilsEggAdvocate:
8/10. Good sear, good amount of fat, and nice doneness in the middle.
View Quote

z - Deplorable Neanderthal Garbage per liberal media.
Yesterday 12:10:15 PM EDT
[#42]
I'd eat it and ask for more.

8/10
"Fully-loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness." - Malcom Reynolds

"He's a precision-guided asshole who only deploys on deserving targets." - Grok
Yesterday 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Rev_FNG:
Great feedback.  

Now to the big topic.  SPG seasoning,  Salt or Pepper forward with Garlic on the back end?  Recipes and preferences are welcome.
View Quote
Solved by using this:


"Fully-loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness." - Malcom Reynolds

"He's a precision-guided asshole who only deploys on deserving targets." - Grok

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In