Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 8/21/2018 2:10:09 PM EDT
Just heard on Fox. Didn't even go to trial and he already made a deal. I bet he sold his soul.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Intredasting.jpg
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Apparently appearing before a Judge in the SDNY at 4 PM.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Two_minutes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Cohen set to appear at 4PM in court today to strike a plea deal.

Trump's attorney Michael Cohen strikes a deal to plead GUILTY amid claims of $20 million fraud - meaning he could co-operate with Mueller.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6083533/Cohen-discussing-possible-GUILTY-plea-following-report-alleged-fraud-probe.html
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Someone's twitter account is going to be lit this afternoon...
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:21:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#7]
This guy turned out to be the biggest paper tiger out of them all. At least Manafort has some balls and is fighting his case all the way.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Is he singing or composing?
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Cohen strikes a plea deal...

This will be the headline for the week and next week when we find out Trump didn't do anything wrong....We will hear about another BS lead.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:23:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This guy turned out to be the biggest paper tiger out of them all. At least Manafort has some balls and is fighting his case all the way.
View Quote
Bottom line, it boils down to how dirty your shit is, how hard they squeeze, and how close  you are to the nucleus of what they want.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Two_minutes.
View Quote
...of furious masturbation while they fantasize that this could finally be THE END OF DRUMPF!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
If the Feds have your balls in a vice over a 20 million dollar fraud scheme the smart play is to cooperate and get that sweet, sweet downward departure at sentencing...
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:24:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is he singing or composing?
View Quote
Goodfellas Witness Protection Scene
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:25:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Cohen strikes a plea deal...

This will be the headline for the week and next week when we find out Trump didn't do anything wrong....We will hear about another BS lead.
View Quote
Yup.

But it's interesting.   For reasons.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:25:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Money talks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If the Feds have your balls in a vice over a 20 million dollar fraud scheme the smart play is to cooperate and get that sweet, sweet downward departure at sentencing...
View Quote
The more you type the more I am convinced you have no idea what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:26:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Was it a $20M Russian dollar fraud scheme to overthrow the election?

*Yawn*

Don't answer that, I don't care
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The more you type the more I am convinced you have no idea what you are talking about.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He really doesn't.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:30:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

*Yawn*

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Yawn*

I think technically that would be a "20 Million Ruble fraud scheme".
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

*Yawn*

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Yawn*

The only thing this little dog and pony show demonstrates is that if the government wants to destroy your life, if they dig deep enough, they can probably find something on you to do it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#22]
LOL, SDNY doesn't prosecute cases unless they can recover more than $1M.
Giving him a slap on the wrist plea gets Cohen off their books.
Another big nothingburger...
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:31:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Why would this mean he’s going to start cooperating with Mueller?
Mueller referred it to the SDNY, and they are the ones who decided to prosecute.
Mueller has nothing to do with it now.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:31:37 PM EDT
[#24]

They already raided his office and took any files they wanted. If he had anything worthwhile they would have rolled him instantly.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:31:58 PM EDT
[#25]
The fact that this scumbag lawyer was recording his calls with his high profile client without his consent or knowledge, says to me that he probably figured this day would come.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullet sponge lobes to troll don't he !!
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:34:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The only thing this little dog and pony show demonstrates is that if the government wants to destroy your life, if they dig deep enough, they can probably find something on you to do it.
View Quote
Yep the governments case against Manafort exposed one his mistresses on his Instagram account to discredit him to his wife sitting in the court room.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Now I see why it hangs around here, with all of the good friends it has.  Very popular. Not trolling incessantly. People love its contributions.

Sylvan for moderator!
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#29]
In related news....

Flynn’s sentencing has been delayed yet again.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:35:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
And the government has unlimited time and funds to do it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Why would this mean he’s going to start cooperating with Mueller?
Mueller referred it to the SDNY, and they are the ones who decided to prosecute.
Mueller has nothing to do with it now.
View Quote
Mueller has everything to do with it, why do you think he's farming it out to his other buddies.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
In related news....

View Quote
Only 24 days...which is a bit notable...
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Sylvan gets locked (but quickly unlocked) yet protected_trolls constantly troll.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#34]
I wanna see Trump fire Mueller and stop all the nonsense to set the left on fire.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:44:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Agreed.  Manafort said hold my beer and watch this, got put in solitary, came out with prison tats and the jury appears to be coming to a conclusion but he's sitting tall.

Cohen dropped his lawsuit against Fusion GPS/Buzzfeed the moment he got hooked up and then started dumping recording and now has come to an agreement.  We'll see what that means in the long run.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:49:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
So, like, twelve bucks?
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They already raided his office and took any files they wanted. If he had anything worthwhile they would have rolled him instantly.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So, like, twelve bucks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, like, twelve bucks?
About $30,000 - probably not enough for the SDNY to get involved.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Cohen's troubles were self-inflicted losses and fraud tied to his taxi-medallion business (leeching off government rents).

I'm not seeing how he could (legally) inflict any harm on Trump -- it's not like being convicted of bank fraud over taxi-medallion losses is going to give him free rein to break attorney-client privilege with his clients.  Trump wasn't a part of that business, so Cohen can't fall back on the legal-ethics exception to not being allowed to perpetrate crimes with clients.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. At this point I don’t care what Manafort did. Period. I hope he is found not guilty or Trump pardons him immediately.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#42]
In for GD panic
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 2:58:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Now I see why it hangs around here, with all of the good friends it has.  Very popular. Not trolling incessantly. People love its contributions.

Sylvan for moderator!
View Quote
Sylvan agreed to sing the Air Force song. Fuck Sylvan!

I keed, I keed.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
And/or 5K1.1 or Rule 35. Wonder how this will tie in to those pesky Russians.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 3:03:01 PM EDT
[#45]
It'll probably have something to do with his millions in N.Y. cab medallions.

They'll get him to give up something related to President Trump that will lead to "Muh Russia version 2.0".
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 3:03:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
In related news....

View Quote
And by Flynn's people right?  Because he *really* doesn't want to jail, right?  Otherwise, why would the government keep delaying such an open & shut case they'd get so many accolades for ending successfully?  Right?

"This is the fourth time sentencing has been delayed, even as Flynn’s team has signaled they are ready to conclude the case. In July, a lawyer for Flynn said the retired Army lieutenant general was “eager” to wrap up and proceed to sentencing." --some Fox news rag

Naturally they say it's because Flynn is still 'cooperating' with authorities, lol.  And I guess he is, insofar as the continued lack of dismissal resolution is a benefit to the Mueller team's continued existence.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 3:04:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Probably won't deal with Ruskies - although I'm interested in the "campaign finance violations" that the media is currently reporting...

I wonder how quickly the Information and/or plea agreement gets filed so we can read it...
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 3:04:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Manafort is next.  The jury asked about 1 part they could not agree on and the judge said try harder.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 3:05:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Almost identical to Manafort.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Top Top