Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2021 2:32:28 PM EDT

Link Posted: 9/18/2021 6:35:56 PM EDT
[#1]
McCann Industries.  They stopped making them.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 5:05:07 AM EDT
[#2]
McCann Industries.  They stopped making them.
View Quote

Thanky, ODA_564!

Never knew that! I thought this was a mock up or joke!

PS
Me and a local group I'm in up here have 21 Members--we meet regular--meds, commo, firearms, food, water, etc.

Hope y'all are doing the same--some "hard times" ahead.

PPS
Came within a whisker of retiring to NC--Brevard/Pisgah Forest--but, like they say: "Wanna make God laugh? Tell Him your plans!"
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#3]
McKann Industries. Not sure how many he was doing, but it wasn't many. He died in 2010. His wife and one of his daughters intended to keep the business open and retain the employees they had, but I don't think they continued very long. When it's a small shop the name of the person is one of the big things, even if in later years most of the work is done by two employees.

It was a pretty badass rifle. A semi-auto 458 win mag in a very classic format. I probably would have had the stock cut down an inch to add a recoil buffer because I'm a wimp like that though.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:23:35 AM EDT
[#4]
.22 will get it done and suppresses well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top