Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2021 7:18:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:21:47 AM EDT
[#1]
So why did the first accuser even bother speaking up if she is just going to jump on board with the cover up?

Never mind, I read that wrong.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:22:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Albany is such a shithole.

Cuomo is a piece of shit, so I guess that makes sense.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:24:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:25:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm glad that they are talking but it's terrible that the nursing home deaths aren't more important in the news.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:28:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm glad that they are talking but it's terrible that the nursing home deaths aren't more important in the news.
View Quote

The sexual harassment stuff will blow over and by then no one will remember the nursing home deaths.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:28:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:30:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:31:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The sexual harassment stuff will blow over and by then no one will remember the nursing home deaths.
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:34:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Another woman can forward yesterday. Cuomo won't resign and the Dems still may not impeach him out. If there is enough of a groundswell of complaints the Dems may impeach him.
View Quote

The further accusations will be less and less credible, which will drag down all other accusers to lowest common denominator,  it buys time to distract from the nursing home scandle.

Its a cheap card trick.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:36:11 AM EDT
[#10]
This is a trial run.  This is how they get rid of Biden
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:37:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:40:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Mass murder, sexual harrassment... what else does Cuomo dabble in as a hobby?

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:43:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:45:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Remember that the left was hot and heavy about Northam resigning, then they discovered that Lt Gov Fairfax is a rapist, then they discovered that AG Herring also dabbled in blackface, then they realized that the Speaker of the House was a Republican...

Then all talk of Northam resigning went:Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nursing home deaths means liability, lawsuits and a possible prison sentence which none of our overlords want. There's nothing in it for them and they don't give a shit.

Sexual harassment = Cuomo's resignation and that's all they want.

The nursing home scandal is going nowhere.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:45:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. He knows where too many bodies are buried. The left will protect him.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:47:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Someone leaked memo accusing accuser 1 that said three black employees accused Accuser 1 of being demeaning towards them

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/our-local-correspondents/who-ordered-a-smear-campaign-against-andrew-cuomos-first-accuser/amp
View Quote

Ahh here we go, Emperor Andy and his staff have set their counter attack in motion. All talk of sexual harassment will immediately cease.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:49:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Someone leaked memo accusing accuser 1 that said three black employees accused Accuser 1 of being demeaning towards them

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/our-local-correspondents/who-ordered-a-smear-campaign-against-andrew-cuomos-first-accuser/amp
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:51:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Since when is it illegal to try to get a strip poker game going?

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#20]
"the special program to recruit young staff members"

I bet it was special.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:57:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Coumo isn't going anywhere. Much like Kim Jong Walz that I am dealing with
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#22]
The sex stuff is def a cover for the deaths and other govenors killings of the old.

The best part was when kumo was saying last year .
Remember I'm the most eligible batchlor in NY.

All while sending the infected to facilities instead of the ship or pop up hospital.
Best way to save money?
Just kill them.  Easiest way to kill them? Beg for hospitals and ships and divert back to un-contaminated facilities before anyone can stop you.
I figure he pissed someone off with money so that's why this is all coming out..
Possibly helmet head weather girl from fox. Whats a mil spent on a few PI's when you make a few mil a year
She is rather pissed at him for her in laws and pissed at the Congress critters for blowing her off and not hearing her story.
She gets revenge 2x, he's out and their golden boy they were grooming for the Whitehouse is lost.
Thus setting back their plans zo they have to regroup and cull him out while grooming another thief/liar for the position.

He's a shitbag and part of this country's problems so good riddance ya fuckface kumo.

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:06:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
These accusations aren't even close to bad as the allegations of rape and pussy grabbing accused of trump.
It will drag on for a few months or even years. By then covid will be long forgotten
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This.
These accusations aren't even close to bad as the allegations of rape and pussy grabbing accused of trump.
It will drag on for a few months or even years. By then covid will be long forgotten
View Quote
Got one.....
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:27:02 AM EDT
[#25]
So just a modern version of typical NY/NYC Tammany Hall politicking.

Meh, at best all that will happen is that he won't run for a 4th term but I'd not lay even money on that.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:29:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's also an interesting look at how all these Democrat fucks in Albany run the state administration

View Quote

Democrats gonna democrat.

Every

Single

Time
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:31:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mass murder, sexual harrassment... what else does Cuomo dabble in as a hobby?

Illegal feather collecting

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/york-gov-cuomo-ruffles-feathers-revealing-illegal-eagle/story%3fid=57149539

Lol
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:39:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Spitzer and Paterson both went down for their bullshit, lets see how long Don Cuomo can hang on...
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:51:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If there is enough of a groundswell of complaints the Dems may impeach him.
View Quote

When Hell freezes over.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Got one.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Got one.....

Got one what?
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:44:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Cuomo always seemed a little creepy to me...  FUAC
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Got one what?
View Quote

Looks to me like your comment was misread as being antirtrump, which, btw, it wasn't.  There is a little hysteria here about comments that even mention anything but adulation towards  DJT.  I wouldn't lose alot of sleep over it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top