Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 2
Next Page
1/17/2018 12:43:27 AM EDT
Watching the miniseries on Amazon Prime, 14:44 in, it's fucking the mother fucking Serenity.
I did a damn double-take
1/17/2018 12:44:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics or it didn't happen.
1/17/2018 12:45:21 AM EDT
[#2]
1/17/2018 12:50:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Quoted:
Pics or it didn't happen.
View Quote
@webtaz99
My sarcasm meter is broken, so here you go

Attached File
1/17/2018 12:53:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep.  It’s a cool little Easter egg.
1/17/2018 12:54:25 AM EDT
[#5]
It’s also in one of the Deadpool 2 trailers...
Attached File
1/17/2018 12:56:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Quoted:

@webtaz99
My sarcasm meter is broken, so here you go

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/389138/firefly-422916.JPG
View Quote
Well, I'll be damned...
1/17/2018 1:00:33 AM EDT
[#7]
1/17/2018 1:15:00 AM EDT
[#8]
ahhh.. river tam......  I'll be in my bunk
1/17/2018 1:18:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Old news
1/17/2018 1:20:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Ooo nooo! Movies dont advertise for others!

Lame, old, everyone knows.

Bring firefly back!

Starwars sucked alil bit.

Star trek for ever!

Starship trooperS FTMFW
1/17/2018 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#11]
There's an SR-71 in one of the Firefly episodes.  It's the one where they're on the water planet stealing some gun.  The breasty red-headed hotness was in it.
1/17/2018 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Quoted:
There's an SR-71 in one of the Firefly episodes.  It's the one where they're on the water planet stealing some gun.  The breasty red-headed hotness was in it.
View Quote
We're gonna need more info please.
1/17/2018 9:23:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Quoted:
There's an SR-71 in one of the Firefly episodes.  It's the one where they're on the water planet stealing some gun.  The breasty red-headed hotness was in it.
View Quote
The Lassiter
1/17/2018 9:27:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quote History
Quoted:
Old news
View Quote
Very old news
1/17/2018 9:28:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Quoted:
Ooo nooo! Movies dont advertise for others!

Lame, old, everyone knows.

Bring firefly back!

Starwars sucked alil bit.

Star trek for ever!

Starship trooperS FTMFW
View Quote
If they brought Firefly back now, it would suck balls. Weedon would fill it full of SJW, anti Trump nonsense
1/17/2018 9:28:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Quoted:
We're gonna need more info please.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's an SR-71 in one of the Firefly episodes.  It's the one where they're on the water planet stealing some gun.  The breasty red-headed hotness was in it.
We're gonna need more info please.
Christina Hendricks
1/17/2018 9:29:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
Quoted:

We're gonna need more info please.
View Quote
Christina Hendricks

1/17/2018 9:30:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Quoted:
We're gonna need more info please.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's an SR-71 in one of the Firefly episodes.  It's the one where they're on the water planet stealing some gun.  The breasty red-headed hotness was in it.
We're gonna need more info please.
Christina Hendricks

1/17/2018 9:32:34 AM EDT
[#19]
I hate BSG. The ending made me regret every second I spent watching it.
1/17/2018 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#20]
1/17/2018 9:35:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Quoted:
I hate BSG. The ending made me regret every second I spent watching it.
View Quote
The mini series was some of the best sci-fi around, but it didn’t age very well
1/17/2018 9:48:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Quoted:
I hate BSG. The ending made me regret every second I spent watching it.
View Quote
No matter what way they went with it, at least 1/4 of viewers were going to complain.

It's still the best sci-fi series of the last 10+ years
1/17/2018 10:25:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Quoted:
There's an SR-71 in one of the Firefly episodes.  It's the one where they're on the water planet stealing some gun.  The breasty red-headed hotness was in it.
View Quote
The special hell...you know that you're going there.
1/17/2018 10:38:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quote History
Quoted:

The special hell...you know that you're going there.
View Quote
Right next to the child molesters and people who talk in the theater.
1/17/2018 12:54:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quote History
Quoted:
No matter what way they went with it, at least 1/4 of viewers were going to complain.

It's still the best sci-fi series of the last 10+ years
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate BSG. The ending made me regret every second I spent watching it.
No matter what way they went with it, at least 1/4 of viewers were going to complain.

It's still the best sci-fi series of the last 10+ years
@mcantu
Have u watched The Expanse?
1/17/2018 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#26]
I saw dat tu
1/17/2018 1:00:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Watch the series, you'll see the USS Enterprise.
1/17/2018 1:01:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Quoted:
I hate BSG. The ending made me regret every second I spent watching it.
View Quote
Kind of like Lost.
1/17/2018 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Thought someone was making a cross over.

I want to see that. Some show where they suck like Battlestar. Only to have all theses ships where the good guys don't suck show up and bail them out.
1/17/2018 1:10:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quote History
Quoted:
I hate BSG. The ending made me regret every second I spent watching it.
View Quote
Heck I liked the ending.
1/17/2018 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quote History
Quoted:

Kind of like Lost.
View Quote
Never seen Lost. I'm guessing something else was on at the time?
1/17/2018 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Quoted:
Heck I liked the ending.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate BSG. The ending made me regret every second I spent watching it.
Heck I liked the ending.
>click<



I don't think it's as bad as everyone says, but I don't like it either.
1/17/2018 1:19:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quote History
Quoted:
>click<



I don't think it's as bad as everyone says, but I don't like it either.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate BSG. The ending made me regret every second I spent watching it.
Heck I liked the ending.
>click<



I don't think it's as bad as everyone says, but I don't like it either.
which part? When Starbuck vanished?  That was the only unexplained thang.
1/17/2018 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quote History
Quoted:
Thought someone was making a cross over.

I want to see that. Some show where they suck like Battlestar. Only to have all theses ships where the good guys don't suck show up and bail them out.
View Quote
I always thought it woulda been cool if they finally find Earth, only to discover it was all used up and abandoned.
1/17/2018 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quote History
Quoted:
There's an SR-71 in one of the Firefly episodes.  It's the one where they're on the water planet stealing some gun.  The breasty red-headed hotness was in it.
View Quote
Box-O-Breasts.

1/17/2018 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quote History
Quoted:
which part? When Starbuck vanished?  That was the only unexplained thang.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate BSG. The ending made me regret every second I spent watching it.
Heck I liked the ending.
>click<



I don't think it's as bad as everyone says, but I don't like it either.
which part? When Starbuck vanished?  That was the only unexplained thang.
It was perfectly explained.

Click To View Spoiler
1/17/2018 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I always thought it woulda been cool if they finally find Earth, only to discover it was all used up and abandoned.
View Quote
Isn't that exactly what happened? Although they do end up on new/current earth in the end.

I was thinking more along the lines of after another perilous ftl jump the ship alert sounds. Dozens of rebel ships and star destroyers come out of hyperspace.

After the crazy battle questions of which side the Battlestar should take arise.

The whole thing ends with Vader asking his master where are they headed next. On a golden throne the familiar beeps of R2-D2 sound. He's embraced by two hot cylon chicks in slave Leia costumes. The cylon /Droid alliance jumps off into hyperspace.
1/17/2018 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quote History
Quoted:
@webtaz99
My sarcasm meter is broken, so here you go

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/389138/firefly-422916.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pics or it didn't happen.
@webtaz99
My sarcasm meter is broken, so here you go

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/389138/firefly-422916.JPG
I have no idea what is going on or what I am supposed to see.  I should probably move along.  But I am genuinely curious.  Sorry.
1/17/2018 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Bacon_Grease needs to write a book!
1/17/2018 2:17:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quote History
Quoted:

Christina Hendricks
View Quote
1/17/2018 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quote History
Quoted:

We're gonna need more info please.
View Quote
Yo-Saf-Bridge
1/17/2018 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quote History
Quoted:
@mcantu
Have u watched The Expanse?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate BSG. The ending made me regret every second I spent watching it.
No matter what way they went with it, at least 1/4 of viewers were going to complain.

It's still the best sci-fi series of the last 10+ years
@mcantu
Have u watched The Expanse?
I have.

Far superior to the Battlestar Galactica reboot in every way. But especially writing. A far more coherent plot involving actual people as opposed to cardboard cutouts doing really really stupid stuff and gods mincing around doing, well...

I know God is supposed to work in mysterious ways but any god that acts like the BSG reboot "Gods" needs to be taken out behind the woodshed and have some sense beat into him.
1/17/2018 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quote History
Quoted:
It was perfectly explained.

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate BSG. The ending made me regret every second I spent watching it.
Heck I liked the ending.
>click<



I don't think it's as bad as everyone says, but I don't like it either.
which part? When Starbuck vanished?  That was the only unexplained thang.
It was perfectly explained.

Click To View Spoiler
1/17/2018 2:25:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quote History
Quoted:

Isn't that exactly what happened? Although they do end up on new/current earth in the end.

I was thinking more along the lines of after another perilous ftl jump the ship alert sounds. Dozens of rebel ships and star destroyers come out of hyperspace.

After the crazy battle questions of which side the Battlestar should take arise.

The whole thing ends with Vader asking his master where are they headed next. On a golden throne the familiar beeps of R2-D2 sound. He's embraced by two hot cylon chicks in slave Leia costumes. The cylon /Droid alliance jumps off into hyperspace.
View Quote
I meant to tie it into the Firefly Verse, but I think I'm liking your idea better.
1/17/2018 3:52:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I meant to tie it into the Firefly Verse, but I think I'm liking your idea better.
View Quote
I wanted to come up with a Firefly one but the scale of the core characters and their motivation is just too different.

I feel like BSG really started going down hill with the season where they give up the mission and settle on a planet. But I was literally deployed when I watched that.

I think a 40k to BSG or Firefly to star wars cross would also be awesome.
1/17/2018 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Quoted:
Never seen Lost. I'm guessing something else was on at the time?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kind of like Lost.
Never seen Lost. I'm guessing something else was on at the time?
For me it was one of those things that when it ended I was like WTF.

I spent all this time watching this show for them to end it like this.
1/17/2018 4:14:36 PM EDT
[#47]
I to hated the ending. But I grew up on the original BSG. I hated the new Starbuck character (not Katie Sackoff, she’s hot), but the character. Starbuck was portrayed better by Dirk Benedict as the womanizing swashbuckler.  Plus I turn BJ the chicks were hotter in the original.

It was a good reboot, considering most suck ass.
1/17/2018 4:18:19 PM EDT
[#48]
I thought I saw that...

I wonder if they're still going to do the new reboot and mirror the original series... I'd love to see that...
1/17/2018 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quote History
Quoted:

For me it was one of those things that when it ended I was like WTF.

I spent all this time watching this show for them to end it like this.
View Quote
So it is another Dexter
1/17/2018 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Made an appearance in American Dad too.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 2
Next Page