Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
11/3/2020 9:28:00 AM EDT
What’s the story on this traitorous POS posing as a down home southern dude?  

For those not in the know he’s got a YouTube and pushes social justice and communism while fronting as a redneck. I guess this guy might be prior service.
11/3/2020 9:29:12 AM EDT
[#1]
You geste.
11/3/2020 9:30:02 AM EDT
[#2]
who?
11/3/2020 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, by all means do NOT post a link or anything.
11/3/2020 11:15:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Prior service, former contractor, and convicted felon.

Also an anarchist.

I listen because I find him interesting.  But I don’t agree with his politics.
11/3/2020 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Quoted:
Prior service, former contractor, and convicted felon.

Also an anarchist.

I listen because I find him interesting.  But I don’t agree with his politics.
View Quote



Anarchist?  Interesting or not, he's a traitor and deserves a helicopter ride.
11/3/2020 11:22:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Quoted:
You geste.
View Quote


Attached File
11/3/2020 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Quoted:
You geste.
View Quote


NO..... Beau Geste
11/3/2020 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Anarcho-capitalists love using him as an example of how gun owners should think.
11/3/2020 11:27:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quote History
Quoted:
You geste.
View Quote

11/3/2020 11:32:57 AM EDT
[#11]
his accent is also fake, if you find older videos of this convict he has no southern accent.
11/3/2020 11:33:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Quoted:
Anarcho-capitalists love using him as an example of how gun owners should think.
View Quote


Sure you don't mean anarcho-communist?

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In