User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Gofundme hit, prayers!
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 9:21:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Hit with some $$$. Will do more next paycheck..
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 9:23:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag, and a welcome to Jordan.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to the site, Jordan.

There are a whole bunch of us out here worried about Mark and willing to help out however we can.  If you need anything, just ask and someone will step up and help.  Gofundme money inbound shortly.  
Thank you for helping out with these dogs.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 9:43:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I hit the gofundme as well. Get better, sir.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to the site Jordan . . . and an important question ? ? ?

Is the new go-fund-me account set up under your 501(c)(3) corporation, meaning that it is a "nonprofit charitable" organization and that donations made to it are deductible as charitable donations on our income taxes?

This could make a large difference to some folks.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Josie and I just donated some moo-lah!
Feel better Mark! The dogs need you!
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:08:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Good luck Joker (get well soon) and Jordan.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Joker one here checking in from flat off his back.
View Quote

Can we help you?
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:26:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hello, my name is Jordan, I am friends with Joker1 (Mark).  I have worked with him for many years in dog rescue. As most of you know he is in the hospital but  we are making sure his dogs are being taken care of but because of crucial health issues we need to adopt out some of his dogs. I will be taking over the Semper Fi dog rescue to ensure all dogs go to loving homes, Mark will be able to assist me once he has recovered until then any and all questions need to be directed to me. If you are able to help transport, adopt or donate please message me. I will be starting a go fund me page to help supply for the dogs , please continue to keep Mark in your prayers! Thank you

gofundme link

edited to add gofundme link and title. Striker.
View Quote

Could you see if the powers that be would pin this for a day or three so those of us watching the thread can find it easily?
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 12:22:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Donated to the Gofundme.  Wish I could take a dog right now but still dealing with some health stuff.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 12:48:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Go fund me hit, and a bump.  

Get healthy

ETA:  my girls
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 12:50:28 AM EDT
[#13]
OST
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 6:10:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Willow bump, a Semper Fi alumnus...

Link Posted: 4/21/2022 7:01:35 AM EDT
[#15]
anothermisanthrope has posted pics of the dogs in the adoption thread. All requests to adopt will have to be approved by Jordon/Mark. Once approved we can work on the transport.

We are in immediate need for on-site assistance caring for the dogs. anothermisanthrope and I can only do so much. If anybody is close by please consider helping out.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 7:35:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Have you hit up the Kentucky HTF as well?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are in immediate need for on-site assistance caring for the dogs. anothermisanthrope and I can only do so much. If anybody is close by please consider helping out.

Both original threads were cross posted to the KYHTF and got no traction.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 10:39:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
anothermisanthrope has posted pics of the dogs in the adoption thread. All requests to adopt will have to be approved by Jordon/Mark. Once approved we can work on the transport.

View Quote
Any chance you could contract out and pay someone to get some temporary help?

-Prep
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 11:24:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

@lorazepam
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hello, my name is Jordan, I am friends with Joker1 (Mark).  I have worked with him for many years in dog rescue. As most of you know he is in the hospital but  we are making sure his dogs are being taken care of but because of crucial health issues we need to adopt out some of his dogs. I will be taking over the Semper Fi dog rescue to ensure all dogs go to loving homes, Mark will be able to assist me once he has recovered until then any and all questions need to be directed to me. If you are able to help transport, adopt or donate please message me. I will be starting a go fund me page to help supply for the dogs , please continue to keep Mark in your prayers! Thank you

gofundme link

edited to add gofundme link and title. Striker.
View Quote
Welcome to the site, and God bless you.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cross post in the Ohio home town form.  We have numerous members in the Cincy area.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

@lorazepam
View Quote

@anothermisanthrope
I am packed, and can get there around 11 tonight.
PM the address if you can.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 3:27:47 PM EDT
[#25]
cross-posting here. traveling northwest pa to southeast fla, first weekend of may. can transport any number of dogs down the i-95 corridor between these two points.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

@anothermisanthrope
I am packed, and can get there around 11 tonight.
PM the address if you can.
View Quote

See you tomorrow and thanks! If you need any provisions let me know. My wife will be packing some goodies
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 4:24:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Bump to page 1.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 8:04:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 10:23:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 3:43:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 6:32:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 9:35:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Friday morning update:

Lorazepam is onsite and anothermisanthrope is on the way. The dogs are being cared for for the short term.

We are working with Jordan on the long term plans. Jordan has a network of other rescues that she trusts who are working on setting up foster homes. We still need to get these dogs adopted into forever homes. Jordan/Joker1 will still need to approve the adoptions as always and we will need transportation. Joker1 has identified the dogs that he is keeping and we are ensuring that his dogs remain at the house with someone to care for them until he gets home.

We are set on food and other supplies for the dogs (for now) so the only pressing need is $$$. All donations should be sent to Jordan's GoFundMe account. She is a 501c3 licensed rescue.

We are relying heavily on Joker1 for guidance and trying our best to accommodate his needs.  He has limited access and physical issues that prevent him from posting more. I know in the past he coordinated the transportation but he will not be able to do that now. It would be great if someone could take the lead on getting these dogs to their new homes. So far the only Joker1 approved adoption is Billy going to gunslinger808 in Arizona. There are several other posts showing interest in other dogs and we hope to get those approved in the next day or two.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Friday morning update:

Lorazepam is onsite and anothermisanthrope is on the way. The dogs are being cared for for the short term.

We are working with Jordan on the long term plans. Jordan has a network of other rescues that she trusts who are working on setting up foster homes. We still need to get these dogs adopted into forever homes. Jordan/Joker1 will still need to approve the adoptions as always and we will need transportation. Joker1 has identified the dogs that he is keeping and we are ensuring that his dogs remain at the house with someone to care for them until he gets home.

We are set on food and other supplies for the dogs (for now) so the only pressing need is $$$. All donations should be sent to Jordan's GoFundMe account. She is a 501c3 licensed rescue.

We are relying heavily on Joker1 for guidance and trying our best to accommodate his needs.  He has limited access and physical issues that prevent him from posting more. I know in the past he coordinated the transportation but he will not be able to do that now. It would be great if someone could take the lead on getting these dogs to their new homes. So far the only Joker1 approved adoption is Billy going to gunslinger808 in Arizona. There are several other posts showing interest in other dogs and we hope to get those approved in the next day or two.
View Quote

Just a quick note - I was talking to Joker1 yesterday, and I'm another approved adoption with him and just need to confirm with Jordan at some point when she has the time to get back to me.  That's one more confirmed that we can get to a home ASAP.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 11:06:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 11:13:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Friday morning update:

View Quote

Logistics is a nightmare but I can take on getting shit organized for this. Pm me and I’ll send my # so we can coordinate and get the ball rolling.

The faster we set up transport for these dogs the easier everything will be for the remaining.

@baseball2011
@imperfectlyperfect3
@fluffythecat
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Get well soon Joker and thanks to Jordan.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Logistics is a nightmare but I can take on getting shit organized for this. Pm me and I’ll send my # so we can coordinate and get the ball rolling.

The faster we set up transport for these dogs the easier everything will be for the remaining.

@baseball2011
@imperfectlyperfect3
@fluffythecat
View Quote

@spuddicus

I'm happy to help you manage this and hopefully take some of the load off.  Drop me a PM or e-mail through the site if you want to connect and get some help with this.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 10:25:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 2:38:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 3:10:34 AM EDT
[#40]
In the 3-4 threads I am still not finding a list of the dogs for adoption. Where is a list/pics?
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 3:21:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In the 3-4 threads I am still not finding a list of the dogs for adoption. Where is a list/pics?
View Quote
Semper-Fi-Dog-Rescue-Adoption-thread
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 8:16:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 1:48:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 2:11:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Morning bump
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 12:07:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 10:39:28 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top