Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM

[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Post 2 (Page 332 of 734)

Previous Page
/ 734
Next Page
9/12/2017 5:38:56 PM EDT
[#1]
9/12/2017 5:40:47 PM EDT
[#2]
9/12/2017 5:48:46 PM EDT
[#3]
9/12/2017 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#4]
9/12/2017 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
9/12/2017 6:04:47 PM EDT
[#6]
9/12/2017 6:04:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Do you mind...
9/12/2017 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I just found the most perfect parking spot in the grocery store parking lot, it has cart returns on both sides.  No danger of my pickup getting dinged up.
9/12/2017 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quote History
Quoted:
I just found the most perfect parking spot in the grocery store parking lot, it has cart returns on both sides.  No danger of my pickup getting dinged up.
View Quote
except for the idiot that will try to get push a cart in between your truck and the cart return so he can put the cart away.
9/12/2017 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quote History
Quoted:
I just found the most perfect parking spot in the grocery store parking lot, it has cart returns on both sides.  No danger of my pickup getting dinged up.
View Quote
My moms car got dinged by a grocery cart once.  I remember she had to pay a higher deductible since the cart had wheels, it was considered a collision
9/12/2017 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Quoted:
I just found the most perfect parking spot in the grocery store parking lot, it has cart returns on both sides.  No danger of my pickup getting dinged up.
View Quote
I hope you've got hungry mother of three absent-minded cart return use protection. Cause your truck is getting a cart slammed into it right about...... NOW
9/12/2017 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Its safe nobody uses cart returns in as redtruck90 put it one time Fal-furry-ass.

Besides I don't go into the store my wife does, I sit in the pickup and surf Arf on my dedicated Arf phone.
9/12/2017 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Quoted:
Keep up the good work you whores. 
View Quote
9/12/2017 6:44:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Attached File
9/12/2017 6:45:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Quoted:
Its safe nobody uses cart returns in as redtruck90 put it one time Fal-furry-ass.

Besides I don't go into the store my wife does, I sit in the pickup and surf Arf on my dedicated Arf phone.
View Quote
i use the cart return because im not an asshole.
9/12/2017 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#16]
this channel is great.

9/12/2017 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
Quoted:
Its safe nobody uses cart returns in as redtruck90 put it one time Fal-furry-ass.

Besides I don't go into the store my wife does, I sit in the pickup and surf Arf on my dedicated Arf phone.
View Quote
Hmm. Judging by your picture, you need to stay and guard the truck anyways, because somebody will be along shortly to steal the wheels right out from under it.
9/12/2017 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Quoted:
i use the cart return because im not an asshole.
View Quote
I refuse to take carts out of the grocery store. I'll carry 30 bags, weighed down like a camel on a trans-sahara journey waddling to my car using every ounce of strength to avoid dropping every last morsel of food I just bought, before I'll use a cart.

My brodozer is immune to carts though. It is not, however... immune to door dings. The top corner of most suv's hits the lower 1/4 of my backseat doors like a hellfire missile on a hadji's forhead. Stunning accuracy.
9/12/2017 7:09:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quote History
Quoted:
I refuse to take carts out of the grocery store. I'll carry 30 bags, weighed down like a camel on a trans-sahara journey waddling to my car using every ounce of strength to avoid dropping every last morsel of food I just bought, before I'll use a cart.

My brodozer is immune to carts though. It is not, however... immune to door dings. The top corner of most suv's hits the lower 1/4 of my backseat doors like a hellfire missile on a hadji's forhead. Stunning accuracy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
i use the cart return because im not an asshole.
I refuse to take carts out of the grocery store. I'll carry 30 bags, weighed down like a camel on a trans-sahara journey waddling to my car using every ounce of strength to avoid dropping every last morsel of food I just bought, before I'll use a cart.

My brodozer is immune to carts though. It is not, however... immune to door dings. The top corner of most suv's hits the lower 1/4 of my backseat doors like a hellfire missile on a hadji's forhead. Stunning accuracy.
see this is why i use the returns... i park well away from the store.. like so far that someone would have to intentionally park next to me for there to be a car next to me.   thats why i use the return. also by using the return i keep the cart return dude employed, in fact he might get overtime because of me.
9/12/2017 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#20]
I use the cart return correctly.
9/12/2017 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Quoted:
see this is why i use the returns... i park well away from the store.. like so far that someone would have to intentionally park next to me for there to be a car next to me.   thats why i use the return. also by using the return i keep the cart return dude employed, in fact he might get overtime because of me.
View Quote
Yeah, except that dang cart return guy also will insist on "helping" you with groceries in the cart when you leave, but wont bother me when I carry them. I'm a sub-30 year old, fit dude. I don't need help putting eggs and steaks and beer in my truck. Leave me alone!!!!!
9/12/2017 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Shit posting like this new guy Scratch45 is the type of stupid fucking post whoring that made me leave all the post whoring shit alone.

New class whores don't understand the proper time to post whore.

This thread is not the place for bullshit spam like that @Scratch45.
9/12/2017 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Quoted:
Shit posting like this new guy Scratch45 is the type of stupid fucking post whoring that made me leave all the post whoring shit alone.

New class whores don't understand the proper time to post whore.

This thread is not the place for bullshit spam like that @Scratch45.
View Quote
Well said. I was unsure if he was an invitee or a drive-by...
9/12/2017 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quote History
Quoted:
Shit posting like this new guy Scratch45 is the type of stupid fucking post whoring that made me leave all the post whoring shit alone.

New class whores don't understand the proper time to post whore.

This thread is not the place for bullshit spam like that @Scratch45.
View Quote
I ignored it. Because he stopped.
9/12/2017 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quote History
Quoted:


I ignored it. Because he stopped.
View Quote
It was still in full swing when I finished reading page 331, so I responded.

My statement still stands though. There's a few whores out there, not all in here, that need to tone their whoring down to an under the radar level.
9/12/2017 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#26]
In on page 332!


yesss!
9/12/2017 7:59:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quote History
Quoted:


Hmm. Judging by your picture, you need to stay and guard the truck anyways, because somebody will be along shortly to steal the wheels right out from under it.
View Quote
Not far from it.  They use the stolen Super Duty's for running drugs from the Rio to the stash house's.

My boss had his stolen out of his driveway a couple of years ago and when the police found it, it had 1600 pounds of weed in it.
9/12/2017 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Quoted:
Hmm. Judging by your picture, you need to stay and guard the truck anyways, because somebody will be along shortly to steal the wheels right out from under it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its safe nobody uses cart returns in as redtruck90 put it one time Fal-furry-ass.

Besides I don't go into the store my wife does, I sit in the pickup and surf Arf on my dedicated Arf phone.
Hmm. Judging by your picture, you need to stay and guard the truck anyways, because somebody will be along shortly to steal the wheels right out from under it.
Can somebody explain why I park aaaaaallllll the back in the xmas parking spots in my new car and some dumb motherfucker needs to park next to me!? It's not like there are no parking spots closer! Hey dumb ass I chose to walk a half mile to the store so didn't have to deal with your buy here pay here 10 year old
Chysler 300 that you think looks like a Bentley with wheels!
9/12/2017 8:05:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Quoted:

Can somebody explain why I park aaaaaallllll the back in the xmas parking spots in my new car and some dumb motherfucker needs to park next to me!? It's not like there are no parking spots closer! Hey dumb ass I chose to walk a half mile to the store so didn't have to deal with your buy here pay here 10 year old
Chysler 300 that you think looks like a Bentley with wheels!
View Quote
Those cars and their owners suck.
9/12/2017 8:06:01 PM EDT
[#30]
They didn't want your car to feel lonely
9/12/2017 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Seems scratch45 has started his own thread,about threads.must be bored. @slimms-88 @deathhates rally the troops!
9/12/2017 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Quoted:
Seems scratch45 has started his own thread,about threads.must be bored. @slimms-88 @deathhates rally the troops!
View Quote
Y'all are on your own for whoring purposes. I'm free lance now.
9/12/2017 8:08:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quote History
Quoted:
Seems scratch45 has started his own thread,about threads.must be bored. @slimms-88 @deathhates rally the troops!
View Quote
Already there, Kenstable Ken.
9/12/2017 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quote History
Quoted:
It was still in full swing when I finished reading page 331, so I responded.

My statement still stands though. There's a few whores out there, not all in here, that need to tone their whoring down to an under the radar level.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:


I ignored it. Because he stopped.
It was still in full swing when I finished reading page 331, so I responded.

My statement still stands though. There's a few whores out there, not all in here, that need to tone their whoring down to an under the radar level.
Was thinking the same thing Slims.
9/12/2017 8:22:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Assembled the top and bottom of the rolling tool cabinet.  Then I harvested about 2 1/2 quarts of potatoes.  There's a new rabbit hole by the potato patch and I'll be d*mn if I let the bunny steal all my crops (like it did last year).
9/12/2017 8:23:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quote History
Quoted:


It was still in full swing when I finished reading page 331, so I responded.

My statement still stands though. There's a few whores out there, not all in here, that need to tone their whoring down to an under the radar level.
View Quote
One of the reasons I went back to a plain BFL instead of the post whore one. 
9/12/2017 8:27:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quote History
Quoted:
Assembled the top and bottom of the rolling tool cabinet.  Then I harvested about 2 1/2 quarts of potatoes.  There's a new rabbit hole by the potato patch and I'll be d*mn if I let the bunny steal all my crops (like it did last year).
View Quote
Dude do you ever relax? Serious question.
9/12/2017 8:34:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quote History
Quoted:
One of the reasons I went back to a plain BFL instead of the post whore one. 
View Quote
Yep. I can't seem to find the plain one PAspeedmaster redid for me a couple pages back, but I'll get the blank BFL back up tonight.
9/12/2017 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quote History
Quoted:


Yep. I can't seem to find the plain one PAspeedmaster redid for me a couple pages back, but I'll get the blank BFL back up tonight.
View Quote
Attached File
9/12/2017 8:49:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:


Yep. I can't seem to find the plain one PAspeedmaster redid for me a couple pages back, but I'll get the blank BFL back up tonight.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/319832/slimms1-304621.JPG
Thanks man. I found it after I posted that, but good looking out!
9/12/2017 8:56:05 PM EDT
[#41]
What's the store address and what is your vehicle year, make, model, color and lic plate?  I'll make a trip down there to box you in.  
9/12/2017 8:58:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quote History
Quoted:
Dude do you ever relax? Serious question.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Assembled the top and bottom of the rolling tool cabinet.  Then I harvested about 2 1/2 quarts of potatoes.  There's a new rabbit hole by the potato patch and I'll be d*mn if I let the bunny steal all my crops (like it did last year).
Dude do you ever relax? Serious question.
On line relaxation.  Also when walking the dog.  I took her down to a river for a splash but before that, I dropped off some aluminum cans to the animal shelter.

I only pulled up two potato plants and got 2 1/2 quarts of purple spuds.
9/12/2017 9:07:17 PM EDT
[#43]
I am worried about some of post whoring that's has gone above and beyond.
What worries me is if gets under the wrong persons skin and it will happen eventually,
They will track down this thread and whore the fuck out of it until it gets locked.
Like a reverse whore bitch move... you locked my thread I lock yours type thing.
I dig hanging out with those of Post#2... hate to see it get killed for something stupid.

I came out blazing for a month or so, it was fun while it lasted... but then quikly
realized 1. I don't have the time to be a serious post whore. 2. I don't really care
about my post count stats or my join date. I'am not knocking anyone about their
activity, just don't give a shit about mine....
9/12/2017 9:11:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quote History
Quoted:
I am worried about some of post whoring that's has gone above and beyond.
What worries me is if gets under the wrong persons skin and it will happen eventually,
They will track down this thread and whore the fuck out of it until it gets locked.
Like a reverse whore bitch move... you locked my thread I lock yours type thing.
I dig hanging out with those of Post#2... hate to see it get killed for something stupid.

I came out blazing for a month or so, it was fun while it lasted... but then quikly
realized 1. I don't have the time to be a serious post whore. 2. I don't really care
about my post count stats or my join date. I'am not knocking anyone about their
activity, just don't give a shit about mine....
View Quote
Slims and I both dropped the post whore BFLs partly for this reason.  I still jump in on a few dupe threads but I've slowed the whoring down a bunch.
9/12/2017 9:15:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quote History
Quoted:
What's the store address and what is your vehicle year, make, model, color and lic plate?  I'll make a trip down there to box you in.  
View Quote
I don't know the address it is the only grocery store in town, I don't know the year it is a Ferd, I think, F250 silver with spinners 'yo, plate reads ASS-MAN 1.

If you show up we could play cops and robbers, cowboys and indians, or just plain old WWII like we was kids.  Or, or and I am just throwing this out here we could build a treehouse with your woodworking skills.  I demand a zipline though.  We can use my bicycle handle bars, a waxed cotton rope(the wax cuts down on resistance so we go faster) and a come-a-long to maintain proper tension, scratch that we could steal the crank from the schools tennis courts and use that to maintain tension.
9/12/2017 9:17:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Quoted:
Slims and I both dropped the post whore BFLs partly for this reason.  I still jump in on a few dupe threads but I've slowed the whoring down a bunch.
View Quote
Yep. Post whoring was fun when it was just gang banging a doomed thread.

Now it's become a popularity contest of retardation. I'll pass on what post whoring has become.
9/12/2017 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quote History
Quoted:
Slims and I both dropped the post whore BFLs partly for this reason.  I still jump in on a few dupe threads but I've slowed the whoring down a bunch.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am worried about some of post whoring that's has gone above and beyond.
What worries me is if gets under the wrong persons skin and it will happen eventually,
They will track down this thread and whore the fuck out of it until it gets locked.
Like a reverse whore bitch move... you locked my thread I lock yours type thing.
I dig hanging out with those of Post#2... hate to see it get killed for something stupid.

I came out blazing for a month or so, it was fun while it lasted... but then quikly
realized 1. I don't have the time to be a serious post whore. 2. I don't really care
about my post count stats or my join date. I'am not knocking anyone about their
activity, just don't give a shit about mine....
Slims and I both dropped the post whore BFLs partly for this reason.  I still jump in on a few dupe threads but I've slowed the whoring down a bunch.
Yeah I have only tried the whoring stuff for a couple of weeks, it can be fun but I am tired of trying.

I like it here and it is a good place just to joke and have fun.  I recently did a thread about how I thought my oldest was a good artist and a killer, some random dude decided to be an asshole saying creepy stuff about my kid and him.  I thought it at least deserved a time out andd reported him, nothing.  
I dont want this one locked, we joke, we vent, we brag and discuss random subjects, so much better than a topic in GD.

This thread has flow and friendship.
9/12/2017 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quote History
Quoted:

Not far from it.  They use the stolen Super Duty's for running drugs from the Rio to the stash house's.

My boss had his stolen out of his driveway a couple of years ago and when the police found it, it had 1600 pounds of weed in it.
View Quote
That is nuts, I'd be so pissed to see my truck reduced to a drug mule...
9/12/2017 9:25:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quote History
Quoted:


Y'all are on your own for whoring purposes. I'm free lance now.
View Quote
Uhoh. Somebody has gone free agent. Poster for hire?

9/12/2017 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quote History
Quoted:
I am worried about some of post whoring that's has gone above and beyond.
What worries me is if gets under the wrong persons skin and it will happen eventually,
They will track down this thread and whore the fuck out of it until it gets locked.
Like a reverse whore bitch move... you locked my thread I lock yours type thing.
I dig hanging out with those of Post#2... hate to see it get killed for something stupid.

I came out blazing for a month or so, it was fun while it lasted... but then quikly
realized 1. I don't have the time to be a serious post whore. 2. I don't really care
about my post count stats or my join date. I'am not knocking anyone about their
activity, just don't give a shit about mine....
View Quote
Posting merely for the sake of post counts isn't my cup of tea. Trying to own pages is fun, trying to beat locks is fun, trying to drive a dupe into the ground is fun, and diving in on random topics that I can contribute to is fun. This is my post whore ethos. I may hit 100+ posts some nights, I may barely scrape by with 10 others. And still, some nights... I don't make it on.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 734
Next Page

[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Post 2 (Page 332 of 734)