Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 8:58:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
FWIW, heard this am that the woman who made this claim has been arrested and had a prior "rap" sheet.....

Appears this was as twonami stated on page 1,

Yeah, she does have a list of frivolous lawsuits, but I think they found the owner of the finger, so it's probably not BS.

Why did it take so long to find the employee with 9 fingers?

Beats me.  Clearly, it was a very thorough investigation.
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 9:04:30 AM EDT
[#3]
ummmmm, i heard they just arrested the lady. = no finger in chilli
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 9:22:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought that the origin of the finger had also not yet been determined.
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 9:32:09 AM EDT
[#5]
The media connected a Jaguar attack somethin like 30 minutes from this ladys house where a female animal trainer lost a finger and it was never recovered.
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 10:02:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The media connected a Jaguar attack somethin like 30 minutes from this ladys house where a female animal trainer lost a finger and it was never recovered.

Old news that turned out to be a false lead.
Link Posted: 4/22/2005 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/25/2005 1:14:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Dave must be rolling in his grave...

Rolling.... puking....   same difference.
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 4:12:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
FWIW, heard this am that the woman who made this claim has been arrested and had a prior "rap" sheet.....

Yeah, she does have a list of frivolous lawsuits, but I think they found the owner of the finger, so it's probably not BS.

Sorry, but as I noted above this has grown into an all out BS claim (BTW, no finger was found missing on any Wendy's employee that I have read or heard, so not certain what "found missing a finger" person your referring to) and infact......

I heard this weekend that the lady in question recently buried her mother and there is now talk of "exhuming" the body of her mother to see if she is missing a finger. Seems some are supecting the "finger" in question came from a cadaver.....

Mike
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 4:45:37 AM EDT
[#10]
I read this was a hoax...

Link Posted: 4/26/2005 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, but as I noted above this has grown into an all out BS claim (BTW, no finger was found missing on any Wendy's employee that I have read or heard, so not certain what "found missing a finger" person your referring to) and infact......

I heard this weekend that the lady in question recently buried her mother and there is now talk of "exhuming" the body of her mother to see if she is missing a finger. Seems some are supecting the "finger" in question came from a cadaver.....

Mike

You're right, she put it in there.  She was arrested sometimes last week.

Goddman, there is no low some people will go to to get money.
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm not sure if this is true but I heard yesterday that she 'stole' the missing finger from a police station.  While in on another charge she somehow got hold of some evidence in the police station and took the finger.  Anyone else heard this report?
Link Posted: 4/26/2005 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
"San Jose police confirmed that Ayala, 39, was arrested Thursday night in Las Vegas in connection with the incident but would not elaborate on the details until a news conference today. Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Lt. Juanita Goode said Ayala was brought in handcuffs to the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas where she was booked on charges of grand larceny and attempted grand larceny."

W00T!!!!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top