Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 2
Next Page
6/23/2019 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quote History
Quoted:
They get dipped in the blue cheese that comes with the dozen wings and devoured.
View Quote
This is very true.   Or in the sauce the wings come in.
6/23/2019 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quote History
Quoted:
My dogs would never forgive me if I ate the pizza crust.
View Quote
This
6/23/2019 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Quoted:
Usually children.
View Quote
6/23/2019 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#4]
What bugs me is buying the pizza and the kids and their friends throw away the crust. I think if someone else paid for your food you should eat it.
6/23/2019 7:36:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Whether I eat the crust or not depends on my hunger level and the quality of the crust.
6/23/2019 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Quoted:
Not sure, I think the crust is the best part is the pizza

#noketohere
View Quote
6/23/2019 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Quoted:
I don't like pizza crust but I love the crust on sandwiches. My favorite sandwich is made with the heels.
View Quote
My brother.
6/23/2019 7:44:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Quoted:
My brother.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't like pizza crust but I love the crust on sandwiches. My favorite sandwich is made with the heels.
My brother.
You can buy bread that is nothing but heels.

"buns" they call them.
6/23/2019 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quote History
Quoted:
When I was a kid you didn't grab another piece until your last piece was gone.  That included the crust.
View Quote
Two dollars
6/23/2019 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#10]
The real weirdos are the people that not only don't eat the crust, but leave 2 inches of good pizza on the crust. It's like they're afraid to even get close to it.
6/23/2019 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Pizza with that much crust to begin with isn't worth eating.
6/23/2019 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Donald Trump | Stuffed Crust Pizza
6/23/2019 8:19:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Quoted:
Not sure, I think the crust is the best part is the pizza

#noketohere
View Quote
This, the crust is the best part.
6/23/2019 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quote History
Quoted:
What bugs me is buying the pizza and the kids and their friends throw away the crust. I think if someone else paid for your food you should eat it.
View Quote
You’re not supposed to eat the crust. That’s garbage, it goes into the garbage.  Do you demand your guests eat the cob for corn on the cob?
6/23/2019 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Quoted:
You’re not supposed to eat the crust. That’s garbage, it goes into the garbage.  Do you demand your guests eat the cob for corn on the cob?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
What bugs me is buying the pizza and the kids and their friends throw away the crust. I think if someone else paid for your food you should eat it.
You’re not supposed to eat the crust. That’s garbage, it goes into the garbage.  Do you demand your guests eat the cob for corn on the cob?
They probably have to eat the sticks from corndogs, too.
6/23/2019 8:32:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Quoted:
They probably have to eat the sticks from corndogs, too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What bugs me is buying the pizza and the kids and their friends throw away the crust. I think if someone else paid for your food you should eat it.
You’re not supposed to eat the crust. That’s garbage, it goes into the garbage.  Do you demand your guests eat the cob for corn on the cob?
They probably have to eat the sticks from corndogs, too.
Pork chops?  Eat that bone!
Shrimp?  Eat that shell!
Eggs? Better eat that shell
Pizza?  Eat that shell, err I mean crust.
Corn?  Eat that husk and cob!  Eat those little tines put into the cob as well.
6/23/2019 8:36:31 PM EDT
[#17]
stop buying shitty pizza with crusts

buy the good stuff with toppings to the edge



6/23/2019 8:37:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Quoted:
So many heathens here. I bet all of you eat "boneless wings" too. AKA chicken nuggets.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pizza crust is not meant to be eaten. Otherwise there'd be toppings on it.
Quoted:
I don't like pizza crust but I love the crust on sandwiches. My favorite sandwich is made with the heels.
Quoted:
I get thin crust pizzas because pizza dough is terrible.
So many heathens here. I bet all of you eat "boneless wings" too. AKA chicken nuggets.
Cut up chicken breast is all meat and pretty much the same cost as bone in wings around here. Wings used to be poor people food.
6/23/2019 8:44:11 PM EDT
[#19]
I always eat crust on bread, but I'm about half-and-half on crust on pizza. I'll do it most of the time if there is ranch dressing for dipping, but if there are separate bread-sticks available I almost never eat the crust.
6/23/2019 9:08:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Quoted:

Cut up chicken breast is all meat and pretty much the same cost as bone in wings around here. Wings used to be poor people food.
View Quote
Lol enjoy your 100% real chicken "boneless wings". Aka nuggies.

Found one of the man children that eats chicken nuggets. Ketchup to dip the nuggies in as well?
6/23/2019 9:10:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Quoted:
stop buying shitty pizza with crusts

buy the good stuff with toppings to the edge

https://i.imgur.com/Tj6HiVy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pgp0HxC.jpg
View Quote
Where did these beauties come from?
6/23/2019 9:19:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Quoted:
stop buying shitty pizza with crusts

buy the good stuff with toppings to the edge

https://i.imgur.com/Tj6HiVy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pgp0HxC.jpg
View Quote
6/23/2019 9:20:10 PM EDT
[#23]
I always discard the pizza crust unless its SUPER thin and crispy
6/23/2019 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Pot pies and desert pies, I leave the crust alone as a compromise in eating the rest of the pie shell.

I eat the bread crust, but I rarely eat bread, and it's a toss up if I eat the pizza crust or not.

I love it, but I try to avoid carbs even if I am breaking the rules, but it has to be damn good crust for me to eat it.
6/23/2019 9:25:54 PM EDT
[#25]
ITT, we see how many adults are secretly 6 year olds, and waste food because they think it's icky, or only eat sandwiches their momma cuts in diagonals or star shapes or other 6 year old shit.

WTF.  
6/23/2019 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quote History
Quoted:
Pizza crust is not meant to be eaten. Otherwise there’d be toppings on it.
View Quote
WTF is wrong with you? Let me guess, you think chili doesnt have beans too.
6/23/2019 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quote History
Quoted:
This is very true.   Or in the sauce the wings come in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
They get dipped in the blue cheese that comes with the dozen wings and devoured.
This is very true.   Or in the sauce the wings come in.
Get both.

6/23/2019 9:29:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Quoted:
I fucking nailed it!!!!!  He eats the shells from peel and eat shrimp. Omg,  I fucking nailed it. He fucking eats garbage.

Get your calcium!  Eat those egg shells.  Your ckicken wing with extra feathers are a good source of fiber.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the starving homeless commie fucks greatest find in the dumpster?

That's right. Pizza crust. Even poor people toss their pizza crust out. Nobody eats that nasty shit unless they are starving and on deaths door.

Every man has his absolute rock bottom. Eating pizza crust is it.  If it was meant to be eaten it would having toppings. It's not meant to be eaten. You fucking eat the peel and eat shrimp shells, don't you.  I mean I've been down and out, but I've never been forced to eat pizza crust or shrimp shells.

To this day, that is still beneath me. Folks eating food out of dumpsters pass that up.
I eat shrimp tails thank you. It's good roughage for the ol digestive system.

And I eat real chicken wings. I have a strange suspicion you eat "boneless wings" aka nuggets.
I fucking nailed it!!!!!  He eats the shells from peel and eat shrimp. Omg,  I fucking nailed it. He fucking eats garbage.

Get your calcium!  Eat those egg shells.  Your ckicken wing with extra feathers are a good source of fiber.

I only eat thin and crispy crusts. The other thick shit? No thanks! And I love bread crust.
6/23/2019 9:29:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Bad crust= maybe eat, maybe discard

Good crust= eat
6/23/2019 9:30:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quote History
Quoted:
Not sure, I think the crust is the best part is the pizza

#noketohere
View Quote
6/23/2019 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quote History
Quoted:
ITT, we see how many adults are secretly 6 year olds, and waste food because they think it's icky, or only eat sandwiches their momma cuts in diagonals or star shapes or other 6 year old shit.

WTF.  
View Quote
Waste food?

Who cares?

I'll just buy more food!
6/23/2019 9:32:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Quoted:
Whether I eat the crust or not depends on my hunger level and the quality of the crust.
View Quote
This too.
6/23/2019 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quote History
Quoted:
Where did these beauties come from?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
stop buying shitty pizza with crusts

buy the good stuff with toppings to the edge

https://i.imgur.com/Tj6HiVy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pgp0HxC.jpg
Where did these beauties come from?
The Pizza House in Columbus, OH
6/23/2019 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quote History
Quoted:
Not sure, I think the crust is the best part is the pizza

#noketohere
View Quote
all of this. crust on bread is meh, crust on good pizza is nirvana.
6/23/2019 9:39:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quote History
Quoted:
Pizza crusts get dipped in ranch with a little sriracha mixed in.

View Quote
6/23/2019 11:36:33 PM EDT
[#36]
My husband gives me his pizza crusts because he loves me and wants me to be happy.
6/24/2019 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#37]
I love the crust on pizza, and the heels on a loaf of bread are my favorite part of the loaf (more crust). I like crusty hard rolls too.
6/24/2019 7:25:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quote History
Quoted:
Lol enjoy your 100% real chicken "boneless wings". Aka nuggies.

Found one of the man children that eats chicken nuggets. Ketchup to dip the nuggies in as well?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cut up chicken breast is all meat and pretty much the same cost as bone in wings around here. Wings used to be poor people food.
Lol enjoy your 100% real chicken "boneless wings". Aka nuggies.

Found one of the man children that eats chicken nuggets. Ketchup to dip the nuggies in as well?

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 2
Next Page