Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM

Equipment Exchange

9/21/2026 5:52:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mnmtn4][Edited]

CLOSED

WTS: Glock 48 - Shield Arms Extended Magazines

$89


*All offers still need to be accepted by the seller
Edited on 9/25/2026 4:54:37 PM EDT Edit History
Brand N/A
Location MD
Shipping Type US Only
Payments Accepted Digital Payment, MO, Other (See Listing)
FFL Required FFL: No
Condition Condition: New
 

Sold my glock 48. Selling the 6x mags I never used. Comes as pictured with 6 magazines comprised of their SR15 combo packages 1 and 7.

4x - S15 15 round magazines

1x - S15 Magazine (+5 extension) and

1x - S15 Magazine (+2 extension)

1x Magazine Catch


Price Includes Shipping.

NOT looking for trades

I take most digital methods [discrete FF or +3%] OR USPS MO OR Check [will wait for it to clear b4 shipping].


IM all questions.  DO NOT post them in the ad as I will likely not see them.


If you buy it, please send an IM with your preferred payment method AND your shipping Address. I will respond with payment info and tracking #.


If you are interested in the item, use reply to ask any questions (or message the seller privately) or CLICK THE ILL TAKE IT BUTTON to make an offer!

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In