Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2019 11:19:17 PM EDT
On our 3gun range we have several steel flag type targets that are about a 10" 3\8" AR500 round gong strike target that flips up and show a brightly colored smaller round steel "flag" when hit and immediately swings back down ready for another hit. It uses a sawhorse type stand made out of 1\2" round stock.

I need some replacements and can't remember where we bought these. Any ideas who makes these types of targets?

We have had them about 7-8 years now and they still work great.

Thanks for any replies!
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 10:30:09 AM EDT
[#1]
We have those at the club.  I think MGM targets brand.   They work well at distance.
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 2:35:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Red Stitch makes a great long range target. Has pillow block bearings so it swings easily, the flag and it's protector are both steel and can not fall off.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 6:21:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Red Stitch seems to be out of stock right now, but it looks like a solid target. I'll send them an email.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:48:50 PM EDT
[#4]
FOUND THEM!
Nevco Targets made our original targets and they have held up very well. I'll buy a couple more of them @$199.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top