Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2019 2:06:18 PM EDT
I picked up a vtac tactical belt setup in multicam and may go back get another in coyote/battle brown color. But anyway what is everyone’s favorite brand of gear to put on it and what is everyone’s choice in setup in brands and style setups? Pics if you got it.
I know from different events say like prs and 3 gun and rifle events and ect it will very based on what mags and ect using on what brands is best. I’m kind of wanting to do a regular tactical one but then be able to setup for sniper matches or Prs match’s too. That is why I’m thinking of doing a second belt setup. If I do I will do it in a coyote/fde/battle brown color. I like to see what you have done and get some ideas what to get.
I know of a lot of brands of gear out there already for the belt but what is everyone’s preferences? Some of this gear is not cheap and debating what to get.
Even if you don’t use a vtac belt setup don’t matter what brand you got just tell me and like to see pics how you got it setup and what you use it for. Includes knives and pouches for other things besides magazine pouches and holsters and maybe suspended setups if you use it or not. I bought mine used but was not used and has what appears to be a cobra belt with it or similar. I’m a lefty also but that don’t really matter everything set opposite of the right handed folks lol.

If you have knives on there and ect.
Like to see what you done.
Link Posted: 8/25/2019 12:50:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LineOfDeparture] [#1]
Mine is pretty basic. Blue force gear belt, got some  skd taco mag pouches on the left, a dump pouch and a safariland als holster for my Glock 19x.

I just got a new Glock 34 and rmr as well as a holster from Dara that is going to replace the Glock 19x gear.

I only have 2 rifle and 2 pistol mag pouches on it. That's been sufficient for shooting 2 gun. Some of the tactical matches I find necessitate a chest rig for more rifle and ammo capacity... But not often.

This is the only photo in my phone at the moment. Will upload some more in a few.

ETA: better picture of belt. As you can see, still pretty bare bones setup.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm building a belt right now:

Blue Alpha Gear Warrior Poet Belt
Esstac KWYI mid height mag holders-rifle and pistol - 2 ea
Condor flashlight pouch
Condor Molle Gadget Pouch
Still looking for a good knife pouch/sheath for a folder
Still looking for a good IFAK at decent price
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#3]
For belts, I think it comes down to what you want to carry and how heavy it is.
\
For heavy setups, I like a 3bar molle belt like the HSGI suregrip or ATS battle belt.  You can load them up nicely and attach suspenders, and if you want to drop some weight you can wear them belt-only, but 3bar molle belts were last decade, a decade ago.  Big benefit of the 'big belt' is you can let it out for wintertime (I mean real winter, not a chilly day at the range winter) to belt over the snivel gear.

For light/summer setups, I like a thin inner/outer belt like blue alpha gear or HSGI operator belt with minimal pouches (2 pistol 1 rifle, small med, holster) and a slick back so I can sit in vehicles.  

On all belts, I like a slick front so I can bring my knees up.  For PRS type stuff, I suggest a chest rig.  Big benefit is when you wear it *a little* loose and slack, you can unhook the backstrap and drape it in front of you or off to the side if you have to learn into a weird obstacle (those match directors are clever)
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 3:13:46 PM EDT
[#4]
bat boomerang and bat grappling hook
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 11:47:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Fusion belt w/Cobra buckle
Safariland holster
Blue Alpha mini trauma & TQ
Blue Alpha rifle mag
2 Blue Alpha pistol mag

gloves clipped on to buckle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top