Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2020 1:24:02 AM EDT
Currently I'm running singles. No complaints, but curious what others run. How to doubles or the 6 packs work? Happy with them? Do the doubles allow smooth and fast reloads? Do they sag on your belt any worse than the singles? How about the 6'ers? It seems like they would be a heavy load having 6 loaded mags on the belt, curious others experience on the various TACO pouches.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 6:57:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have a lot of real estate on  my belt so I only have 1 rifle pouch but I have coupled mags, 20,30,40.  I only carry coupled mags for slung rifle, empty chamber stages.   Coupled mags are great to use as a bipod when I'm not shooting open.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I use the rifle/pistol double stacks. Have two of them. No issues with weight, and haven’t had any issues with reloading.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top