Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2014 2:43:54 PM EDT
We will be hosting our first annual MIL/LEO only 3-Gun match on October 11, 2014.

This match is only open to active duty and retired Military and Law Enforcement.

Cost is $25.

Check-In: 8:00-9:00am
Shooters Meeting: 9:00am
First shots: 9:30am

This match will have 2 divisions. Duty and Competition.

Duty: Firearms and gear you use on the job everyday. Firearms must be duty issue type, personal guns are allowed. No race guns.
Competition: Same Rules as Tactical Optics.

We will be running 5 stages. Rifle will be a maximum of 200yds. Each stage will offer a different challenge. You will be moving around walls, through doors, and shooting out of a car just to name a few.

Rough Round Count:
Rifle: 60
Pistol: 60
Shotgun: 50

I recommend bringing 150 of each Rifle and Pistol. 100 rds of Shotgun.

Please register on Practiscore before the event. We run on schedule and intend to keep it that way. Registration link below.
Register Here

Let me know if you have any questions.

Matt Loganbill
Lead Farm 3-Gun
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Where?
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:56:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: toothandnail] [#2]
Sorry about that

We are in central MO. Versailles is the town.

about 20 miles North of the Lake of the Ozarks
About 60 miles South of I-70

There is an address and GPS cord. on the Practiscore link
Directions / Registration
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:20:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Crap I'm working that weekend.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 10:36:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Any tips on getting more local guys to showup?

Are there many guys in your (anybody's ) dept that shoot?  They say they will come to a match but most never show.

Their instructor/swat trainer has been pushing them pretty hard to come, so we'll see.  He's been a regular, and says he can see improvement in his skills
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top