Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2018 10:08:27 PM EDT
Going to give 3 Gun a try, nothing serious just looking to get out and enjoy shooting at things other then paper.

Not looking to spend a lot, just Incase comp shooting is not for me.

That said it’s either a 930 JM Pro or the M3K. Read through most the threads on the subject, but find myself undecided.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 11:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Of the two, M3K; maybe they’ve improved it by now, but at least initially the JM didn’t get great reviews.

Then again, it’s relatively inexpensive compared to some of the other options.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:50:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Never go full JM PRO!

Get an M3K and get it from MOA Precision
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Went with the JM Pro!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 7:00:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I use an M3000 for trap and skeet
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Good choice, I bet.
I've gone through some tough times with my JM pro.
I think I've got the bugs worked out but in past matches it's been painful.
I could never seem to get low enough on the rib to hit anything, even with the stock spacers. Last match I had a bunch of misses, I was shooting high on a bunch of targets which is great for the round count.
I ordered TRUGLO magnum gobble dot sights and just sighted it in.
It's on the money now.
Looking forward to the next match.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KerryW:
Never go full JM PRO!

Get an M3K and get it from MOA Precision
View Quote
WHY???  I have one and think its GREAT!!!

I have had it for a while now and used it in many shoots and have NEVER had any issues.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#7]
The only real issue I know about with M3Ks is the extractor.
My old M3000 had the same problem and the easy fix is to remove it and fit a Benelli M2 extractor.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 10:28:36 PM EDT
[#8]
JM PRO all day. You don’t need to add anything to it. The Steiger needs to be messed with to have it run reliably. The JM PRO having an ambi safety on the tang makes it easier to put on safe when dumping it so you don’t get in trouble with your RO. The only problem i’ve Ever had with the JM is that it prefers smooth hull shells.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top