Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2020 9:13:32 PM EDT
Gents:

I just took delivery of this beautiful range belt.  I plan on jumping into 3-gun competition.  Anyway, I've always gone cheap on accessories - this time I decided not to.  (Hopefully the image comes through).   not to.  

The belt is double-thickness and I BARELY got the tek-loks to go around them.  I had to use the little u-shaped device to close, otherwise they would just spring back open.  I don't want to return the belt, but everything else I ordered uses the tek-lok system.

Then I got my blade-tech signature holster, dropped it with Glock inserted and the front strap broke.  Not an auspicious beginning.  

Anybody have experience with these ultra-thick ones? Suggestions?

Thanks, fellas.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The esstac belt loops will probably work fine.

Holsters you will need to mount with large belt loops

Velcro keepers could also be used
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Winky,

Thanks for the feedback, brother. I’ll check email out. May be that these two-Lok’s just aren’t a viable option for me. That’s okay because there’s plenty of usable stuff out there.

Adam
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top