Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2020 3:22:56 PM EDT
Heard the split was due to him wanting to shoot Carry Optics, but contractually he couldn’t shoot another company’s gun. He’s wearing a SIG shirt in his latest video ??
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 3:58:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You could hand that dude a gen 2 Glock and he’d be in the running for a title.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 11:48:08 AM EDT
[#2]
He’s shooting Limited Division now
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Crazy how carry optics took off.  It's got the most shooters at our local matches.  I'd make the switch if I could shoot major.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 11:00:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NotRyan] [#4]
He' shooting what he wants now, not what he's told to.

Back in January we swapped guns for a day I tried to sell him on a Atlas Nemesis, he ended up with Atlas's new Artemis. On the other hand I was not impressed by his one Infinity gun. It's 100% the shooter, but the Infinity in .38 supercomp was not as pleasant to shoot as the 9mm Major Khaos.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RyanEsstac:
He' shooting what he wants now, not what he's told to.

Back in January we swapped guns for a day I tried to sell him on a Atlas Nemesis, he ended up with Atlas's new Artemis. On the other hand I was not impressed by his one Infinity gun. It's 100% the shooter, but the Infinity in .38 supercomp was not as pleasant to shoot as the 9mm Major Khaos.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/477522/Screenshot_20210415-075622_Gallery_jpg-1905669.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/477522/Screenshot_20210415-075729_Gallery_jpg-1905670.JPG
View Quote

Yep, you are so right. It's the shooter. Give him a Glock and he would be beating guys left and right. He put in the hard work and practice with his 38 SC Open Gun. Last month up at Paul Bunyan he mentioned he was going into Limited to enter the L10 Nationals and his Primary gun is still Open. Not sure of any rift between him and Infinity, rumors will be rumors.

One day I was talking to Loke about his gun and the new steel Cheely Grip I added to mine. He wanted to change from his plastic to steel grip. I mentioned whatever you are doing is working, why would you switch? Same as Christian, Loke has learned his equipment well, just like J Rogers has. People that do great in USPSA, have put in the work and learned what works for them.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Superluckycat:
Crazy how carry optics took off.  It's got the most shooters at our local matches.  I'd make the switch if I could shoot major.
View Quote

Same here. Most shooters, and most of the heat besides the Open GMs and one PCC GM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top