Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2018 12:31:09 PM EDT
There is going to be a PRS gas gun match held in Sanford, NC held July 21-22. Anyone is welcome to come observe or shoot in the match. This is a DMR style match with shots ranging from 0-800 yards and includes about 50 rounds of pistol. Currently there are 6 guns on the prize table along with a ton of misc. parts and accessories. I will be holding a free class the day prior to help familiarize people to the sport as well as give tips and tricks.

Below is a little bit of an outline explaining what will be happening.

Link to registration:

https://www.precisionrifleseries.com/matches/match/1150/

Ok guys! I spoke with Scooba Steve and he agreed to let me run a free 3 hour class Friday the 20th. The only stipulation is you must be signed up for the match to attend.
Topics covered will include zeroing, collecting data, building positions, target transitions, calling shots and whatever else we can think of.
It will be held at the match location from 9am-12pm.
Anyone can show up at anytime and jump in. Tell your friends and feel free to message me if you have any questions!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top