Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2021 5:22:10 PM EDT
Friend's son shoots 20ga competitively...looking to buy 20ga by the case.  No larger than 20 7/8, shot weight less than 9.  found a COUPLE places at around $.44 a shell.  Would like to stick to that price range if possible.
Thanks everyone.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 12:33:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wmagrush] [#1]
Check this website. It is a company that is looking into importing shotgun ammo from Europe. The first priority is 12 gauge 24 gram in 7 1/2 size shot. This is specifically for Olympic bunker competition. They would be worth contacting about interest in 20 gauge. They have a survey looking for which shotgun ammo has the highest interest for purchase.

The target price is $80 or less a flat  ( $0.32 per round ).

https://winghunterimports.com
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 12:59:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been out of the game for a while but shotgun ammo isn't like the rest where you can find it significantly cheaper by the case in normal times. Outside of sales at the big box stores I always tried to find them at Walmart. Eventually might be worth looking into reloading but even then it was hard to beat the bulk pack federal and winchester.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 1:24:05 AM EDT
[#3]
We buy by the pallet.

It's unobtanium now though.

Our normal distributor closed their business because they couldn't get shells.

Scheels locally has some ammo, but not much.  They are at $90/flat last I checked.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 2:16:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I forgot to add you should check with the gun clubs you shoot at. Sometimes they will do bulk orders a few times a year. Problem as mentioned is there's nothing available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top