Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2019 9:40:41 AM EDT
Where do you guys go online for shotgun reloading components?  Specifically primers and wads?
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 1:19:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Last time I ordered that stuff it was from Midway USA
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 1:35:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Connies

Gamaliel (now merged with Brownells)

Powder Valley

Selway

I haven't ordered anything for a while, but Selway has a brick and mortar store in town, If you can order on their website and pick it up at the store there is no hazmat fee.

Our trap club has one or two major shoots a year.  Usually a vendor or two there with components.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 1:53:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Every so often I find a decent deal on wads at precision reloading.  Usually takes a 10% off and a free shipping day though.

Midway is decent for primers (I use winchester) when they have a free hazmat sale that you can chain up with another discount

I get shot and powder locally
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 8:23:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 8:30:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: vatopa] [#5]
https://cacassociatesinc.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top