Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2014 9:29:53 AM EDT
I am wondering when I try to register to compete, I get the notice for a semi-pro option add on. Can anyone give me details on what this is? Thank you in advance.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 11:56:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#2]
The semi pro option I'd for people trying to get into the pro series.

Is works like this, you sign up for the semi pro option, go shoot the matches 3GN designates that you can earn semi pro points at(we're talking big matches, only 13 matches are on the list this year), the 25 people with the most points at the end of the year get invited to a semi pro finals, the 16 top performed from said match get invited to the pro series next year.

One big thing about it is you have to compete in tac ops to earn points. I was going to sign up next year until I found out that fact, I transitioned to open earlier this year and haven't looked back.

Unless you plan on shooting lots of major matches, it's not worth it IMHO.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top