Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Armory Sponsor
1/9/2021 2:49:13 PM EDT
Am I correct in my understanding that putting tubes on a JPC2.0 is something that must be sewn in?  If so, where can I send it to have that done?

Thanks
1/9/2021 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quote History

I'm definitely going to look into this in the near future. I'd have to study those directions pretty good before I cut anything but, it looks doable.
1/9/2021 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Quoted:

I'm definitely going to look into this in the near future. I'd have to study those directions pretty good before I cut anything but, it looks doable.
View Quote
It's easy. Take your time.
1/9/2021 11:11:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for that link.  I went to order and like everything else, it's out of stock
1/10/2021 2:56:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Quoted:
Thanks for that link.  I went to order and like everything else, it's out of stock
View Quote


Still waiting on FirstSpear for the hardware. Was supposed to come in last month but still standing by. Hopefully soon.
1/10/2021 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#6]
There are other options than sewing.  You just have to wait until they come into stock no matter where you go.  Just the way it is now.

http://www.coyotetacticalsolutions.com/quick-detach-jpc-avs-cummerbund-set/

https://mostactical.com/products/crye-precision-jpc-first-spear-tube-cummerbund-skeletonized?variant=19554375336003

https://www.spiritussystems.com/molle-tubes-cummerbund/

For the last one you also need the adapter like this but a couple of places sell them:

https://www.axladvanced.com/collections/crye-jpc-2-0-upgrades/products/velcro-tubes-adapter-1
1/10/2021 10:48:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a set the MOS one's for my JPC 2.0.  I like them.
1/11/2021 12:01:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Quoted:
I have a set the MOS one's for my JPC 2.0.  I like them.
View Quote

From the link  I put some coyote in my cart and it let's me.

Live inventory for that place?
1/11/2021 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quote History


I have these and they are great. Havent had any issues with them at all. Just take your time cutting the seams. I suggest picking up a seam ripper which makes it much easier.
1/11/2021 10:40:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Used this for my SKD PIG Carrier, no complaints.  Not sure if it’s what you’re looking for:

https://shop.blazedefensesystems.com/shop/ols/products/bds-qr-tube-attachment-kit?olsFocus=false
1/11/2021 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#11]
I’ve got an A&A seacu cummerbund for my jpc with elastic mag pouches and tubes sewn in. Quality is very good.
1/11/2021 10:41:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I believe MOS cummerbunds are made to order.

I ordered mine mid November and had it 12 days later.
1/12/2021 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I just started looking at options for my JPC 2.0 last night. Do some have advantages over others? They all look very similar. Any reason I should modify the Crye cummberbund over replacing it?
1/12/2021 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Quoted:
I just started looking at options for my JPC 2.0 last night. Do some have advantages over others? They all look very similar. Any reason I should modify the Crye cummberbund over replacing it?
View Quote


Price primarily.
1/16/2021 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I just ordered the complete, ready-to-install cummerbunds from mostactical.  4 weeks out.

Thanks for the help.
1/16/2021 12:40:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
Quoted:
I just ordered the complete, ready-to-install cummerbunds from mostactical.  4 weeks out.

Thanks for the help.
View Quote


You won't regret it. Definitely not the least expensive option, but super high quality. I went the same way.

1/18/2021 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Surprised Crye does not offer an option for Tubes or an alternative to it.
1/19/2021 12:33:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quote History
Quoted:
Surprised Crye does not offer an option for Tubes or an alternative to it.
View Quote


I assume they won't offer Tubes because of their patent lawsuit with FirstSpear for laser cut MOLLE, probably soured their relationship. If they offer a buckle I'm sure it will be their own in-house design.

As for tubes grafted onto the cummerbund or one from the ground up, I prefer not to get on Crye's radar in terms of litigation as they have a patent on their cummerbund design. Not sure how MOS constructs their cummerbunds but if it is anything close to the patent they are potentially opening themselves up for a lawsuit. It is the reason why Spiritus designed their cummerbund without the vertical stiffeners to keep the three bands together. I also think the materials used on the Crye cummerbund is probably superior to some of the ones I've seen on the market.
1/19/2021 12:41:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Quoted:


I assume they won't offer Tubes because of their patent lawsuit with FirstSpear for laser cut MOLLE, probably soured their relationship. If they offer a buckle I'm sure it will be their own in-house design.

As for tubes grafted onto the cummerbund or one from the ground up, I prefer not to get on Crye's radar in terms of litigation as they have a patent on their cummerbund design. Not sure how MOS constructs their cummerbunds but if it is anything close to the patent they are potentially opening themselves up for a lawsuit. It is the reason why Spiritus designed their cummerbund without the vertical stiffeners to keep the three bands together. I also think the materials used on the Crye cummerbund is probably superior to some of the ones I've seen on the market.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surprised Crye does not offer an option for Tubes or an alternative to it.


I assume they won't offer Tubes because of their patent lawsuit with FirstSpear for laser cut MOLLE, probably soured their relationship. If they offer a buckle I'm sure it will be their own in-house design.

As for tubes grafted onto the cummerbund or one from the ground up, I prefer not to get on Crye's radar in terms of litigation as they have a patent on their cummerbund design. Not sure how MOS constructs their cummerbunds but if it is anything close to the patent they are potentially opening themselves up for a lawsuit. It is the reason why Spiritus designed their cummerbund without the vertical stiffeners to keep the three bands together. I also think the materials used on the Crye cummerbund is probably superior to some of the ones I've seen on the market.


Thank you for explaining.  When will these be back in stock?
1/19/2021 1:08:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Quoted:


Thank you for explaining.  When will these be back in stock?
View Quote


It has been delayed from December so hopefully end of this month. Still haven't heard back from FirstSpear about the Tubes buckles so I'll give them another ping tomorrow.
1/19/2021 1:14:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Quoted:


It has been delayed from December so hopefully end of this month. Still haven't heard back from FirstSpear about the Tubes buckles so I'll give them another ping tomorrow.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:


Thank you for explaining.  When will these be back in stock?


It has been delayed from December so hopefully end of this month. Still haven't heard back from FirstSpear about the Tubes buckles so I'll give them another ping tomorrow.


I appreciate it.  It'd be nice if you all added an email notification feature for out of stock items on your website.  I know everything costs; just sayin'.
1/19/2021 1:29:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Quoted:


I appreciate it.  It'd be nice if you all added an email notification feature for out of stock items on your website.  I know everything costs; just sayin'.
View Quote


On the long list of things to do but it is definitely on the top.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Armory Sponsor