Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2016 9:46:39 PM EDT
Bought a Hybrid and want to run it on my Socom...Any suggestions for adapter?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag.

I've been thinking about a SOCOM and suppressing it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 6:24:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Guys-  a heads up. Be sure to get your barrel checked to make sure the threading is concentric with your suppressor. SA machining is slightly off sometimes and quite a few people have damaged their suppressors like this.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cubanchurchill:

Guys-  a heads up. Be sure to get your barrel checked to make sure the threading is concentric with your suppressor. SA machining is slightly off sometimes and quite a few people have damaged their suppressors like this.
View Quote
That's good info. I would have trusted SA as GTG
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 11:24:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By right_rudder:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By right_rudder:
Originally Posted By cubanchurchill:

As a QA manager myself I can only guess that the threading is in the top end of the allowed spec range for a muzzle break but when you hang a 12" can off of it you can run into issues. I got this info form the M14 forum. There is a wealth of info there for all things M14 / M1A.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 3:36:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Praimfiya] [#5]
Originally Posted By WOLFEMAN78:
View Quote

Delta P adapter. It has 5/8x24 threads for 308/762 muzzle devices. It's length pushes the barrel far enough out beyond the gas plug to fit a direct thread on suppressor or a muzzle device with suppressor mounting capability.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 10:09:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I think Smiths also sells one not sure about using it on the Socom
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 2:06:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By revengeismine:
Delta P adapter. It has 5/8x24 threads for 308/762 muzzle devices. It's length pushes the barrel far enough out beyond the gas plug to fit a direct thread on suppressor or a muzzle device with suppressor mounting capability.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By revengeismine:

Originally Posted By WOLFEMAN78:

Thanks. That was something I was wondering about
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top