Page / 74
Link Posted: 4/7/2019 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Really soon...ish
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 3:35:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File

Got mine

ordered SHF 1913 endplate and fs1913 folder.

Also from the FB group Royce said the Non-Recip CH is due any day now!!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 7:05:25 AM EDT
[#3]
In case you missed this announcement in the other thread.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Slovak-SBRs-anybody-Grand-Power-STRIBOG-pistol-to-be-imported-to-US-UPDATE-18APR19/5-2070423/?page=16

Announcement From Global Ordnance / GRANDPOWER USA- Let's Talk New Stribog.

Global Ordnance (GO) promised all new pricing and an entirely new business model for GRANDPOWER distribution and has been working non-stop to deliver on that promise to US GRANDPOWER customers.

New Stribog
The next batch of the new Stribog SP9A1 with NON-RECIPROCATING charging handle has been APPROVED by both US and Slovak relevant agencies. Delivery of FIRST BATCH of the new Stribog should be in the next few days with a SECOND BATCH following a few days later.

NEW Stribog pricing for 2019 effective immediately:
MSRP on the NEW STRIBOG is $699. This represents a $170 discount off the prior MSRP.
All new Stribog will be delivered with 3x 30rd magazines included and NON-RECIPROCATING charging handle.

We will NOT be making these available to distributors to add additional markup. They will be sold through approved dealers or consumer-direct ONLY. This eliminates an entire level of markup to the consumer. Dealers, if you wish to provide GRANDPOWER to your customers, please reach out to [email protected] and include a copy of your valid FFL.

We will announce availability of Stribog as soon as they are on premises and they will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis the moment they are inventoried. There will be no pre-orders and no waitlists. The first 2 batches represent more than 1,000 New Stribogs. All are built and first batch has ALREADY SHIPPED now that the approvals are in place. GO has committed to bring in more GRANDPOWER product in 2019 than has ever been imported by any distributor, in any year, ever.

Estimated first batch Stribog delivery is the week of April 22, 2019 as is the first batch of spare Stribog magazines.

We look forward to providing the best service and support possible for all GRANDPOWER fans in the USA! Tell everyone you know, Stribog is coming!

Warmest regards,
The Global Ordnance / GRANDPOWER USA Team.

P.S. If you haven't seen the GRANDPOWER demo gun sale, they are here and as much as 50% off.
https://globalordnance.com/deals/
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#4]
We will NOT be making these available to distributors to add additional markup. They will be sold through approved dealers or consumer-direct ONLY. This eliminates an entire level of markup to the consumer. Dealers, if you wish to provide GRANDPOWER to your customers, please reach out to [email protected] and include a copy of your valid FFL.

Can you clarify something for me? Obviously, you cannot sell/ship to a non FFL, but what do you mean by "consumer direct only". If that means someone like me, can I have my FFL send his license to you to have on file when these come available? I want one of these and have been waiting a long time for this one.
What is the best way to know when these are available? Watch this post? or do you have sign up for notification when available? I don't want to miss out on this.
thanks
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice! I started on mine. Wish I had the new model.
30rd mags on gun broker just sold for 72$ for one!
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#6]
So did I read this correctly that the new Stribogs will be available on 4/22/2019?  Of course I want the latest version.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aubie1:
So did I read this correctly that the new Stribogs will be available on 4/22/2019?  Of course I want the latest version.
View Quote
Yes a non reciprocating version of the current pistol at a new lower MSRP price to boot.  Unfortunately the A3 delayed blowback version is still with ATF Tech branch pending approval for importation.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry to bump this... Some folks will likely see this and think the SPA1 Gen 2 is available.

Do any current owners know the dimensions of the rear of the receiver? I'm wondering if my SIG MPX telescoping/PDW stock sliding bars will clear the receiver...
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 11:39:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By hoothrewpoo:
Sorry to bump this... Some folks will likely see this and think the SPA1 Gen 2 is available.

Do any current owners know the dimensions of the rear of the receiver? I'm wondering if my SIG MPX telescoping/PDW stock sliding bars will clear the receiver...
View Quote
See post on page two about half way down the page.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 12:45:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#13]
All credit to 60-Driver.
I just installed a Larue MBT. Works great so far.
I ordered a set of shims from trigger shims dot com. Used a stack to get .009 on each side of the trigger. No shims on hammer.
Relieved lower with a small file. Works great. 3 parts for 922r. I'm waiting on my efile form 1.
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Now that's the way to do it!  I had no idea that website existed, going to order some for myself now.  Good find!
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 3:20:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 7:51:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Ive seen some brace options, but whats the best looking/cheek weld brace?
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 10:38:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By N_Parker:
Yes a non reciprocating version of the current pistol at a new lower MSRP price to boot.  Unfortunately the A3 delayed blowback version is still with ATF Tech branch pending approval for importation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I just realized another benefit of the delay* system they use; unless the ATF really wants to stretch the definition, the 'delay' mass is not really a bolt carrier, and should not add to the parts count like it does on a roller gun.

*"inertia amplification" --I like the French term for the concept better than ours
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 11:11:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Just ordered a Gen 2 from Gun Pro!  Been waiting for this version.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#19]
A limited amount of Grand Power factory side folding stocks are available on Global's website. Get them while there Hot!
https://globalordnance.com/stribog-polymer-side-folding-stock-for-registered-short-barrel-stribog-rifles-upc-8588005944106/
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 11:54:21 AM EDT
[#20]
is there an idea on price concerning the A3 delayed blowback model?  Assuming its approved and why wouldn't it be?
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 12:24:00 PM EDT
[#21]
I believe I read somewhere it would be approximately 400 more for the a3 version.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 12:36:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 12:49:38 PM EDT
[#23]
What do you guys think of these Delrin prototype high rise sights I have been working on for the stribog? These would allow for the use of risers on your red dots and higher cheek weld stocks.

Link Posted: 5/1/2019 1:46:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Guys no another thread said the pictures weren't working. Ditched google and went to imgur.

Link Posted: 5/1/2019 2:10:40 PM EDT
[#25]
@Global-Ordnance

Any chance of getting these with the lower that accepts AR grips?
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 3:52:35 PM EDT
[#26]
They will not show up immediately because I do not have 50 post yet but these should work.

Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:37:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kells81] [#27]
Originally Posted By O1gagt:
@Global-Ordnance

View Quote
It exist but I think it’s one of those things that got cut in cost cutting.  The early vids on YouTube had aluminum lowers that accepted AR grips.

Grand Power Stribog SR9A1 Review

Also HBI seems to be stepping up the Stribog stock game!!  H&K style rear adapter and a zukhov rear adapter were posted on Facebook earlier! If the aftermarket keeps advancing this will be the weapon that should have been called the scorpion killer.

Link Posted: 5/2/2019 10:05:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 10:07:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kpel308] [#29]
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 10:18:26 PM EDT
[#30]
I almost bit on the A2 version when I got the global ordinance email but I think I'm going to wait for the A3 version. I don't need to buy any new guns for the time being, so early next year sounds great. The only question is whether I will buy the A3 stribog or the CMMG banshee 🤔
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 11:00:38 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote
Knew that was coming.. But I just picked up a zenith mp5k so getting a stribog or a banshee will meet my get both quota. I'm pretty excited for the A3 version to hit the market..
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 6:58:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kells81] [#33]
Originally Posted By kpel308:

Install a B&T HK stock for irony, and rubbing salt in my wounds after the SCW competition.
View Quote
That is my goal!  

It will look right at home with my APC!
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 8:49:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By jmanuso2096:
They will not show up immediately because I do not have 50 post yet but these should work.

https://i.imgur.com/oWZtzYx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/zvwTPcz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/YSGkwP2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wTBS2jj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/iIa4tSt.jpg
View Quote
The one stock is a brace and can be used on a pistol other would require sbr stamp correct?
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:16:52 AM EDT
[#35]
The zhukov stock and the sb brace look good on the stribog
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 2:55:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jmanuso2096] [#36]
I have been in contact with Custom Smith MFG. They are going to support the stribog. To quote them, Gonna make some cool stuff for it. I am pretty stoked about this!

https://customsmithmfg.com
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 8:34:21 AM EDT
[#37]
The one stock is a brace and can be used on a pistol other would require sbr stamp correct?
View Quote
Yes, that is correct.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 7:06:14 PM EDT
[#38]
1) Is $680 lowest price?

2) Anyone put binary in one???
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#39]
1) Is $680 lowest price?

2) Anyone put binary in one???
View Quote
Lowest I saw was around that price.  As for a binary, I’d love to see a vid of someone shooting with one. Should be totally doable with just some shims.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 7:07:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: N_Parker] [#40]
Originally Posted By kells81:
It exist but I think it’s one of those things that got cut in cost cutting.  The early vids on YouTube had aluminum lowers that accepted AR grips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDQQF-daowc

Also HBI seems to be stepping up the Stribog stock game!!  H&K style rear adapter and a zukhov rear adapter were posted on Facebook earlier! If the aftermarket keeps advancing this will be the weapon that should have been called the scorpion killer.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/43495/E46B1D5F-258B-4C1E-9A3E-74C38180BA1D-932306.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/43495/265C0529-B3A7-4130-B71C-71C2B640F4E3-932307.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By O1gagt:
@Global-Ordnance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDQQF-daowc

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/43495/E46B1D5F-258B-4C1E-9A3E-74C38180BA1D-932306.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/43495/265C0529-B3A7-4130-B71C-71C2B640F4E3-932307.jpg
It looks as though you could use the HK style as an adapter for a B&T stock. That would be a great option after my form 1 comes back. Hoping someone can confirm.

Zukhov stock looks really good as well.

Agree, the B&T GHM9 is great, I love mine. It is a Scorpion killer in terms of performance but certainly not at it's current price point where IMO the Stribog performs better than the Scorpion at a lower price point.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:22:57 AM EDT
[#41]
You can look at 60-Driver thread on his A1 to A3 conversion. He put a B&T stock on his stribog.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/Grand-Power-Stribog-A1-to-A3-Modification/48-497930/?r=5119606&page=1&anc=5119606#i5119606
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:35:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:45:23 AM EDT
[#43]
kpel308, Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#44]

It looks as though you could use the HK style as an adapter for a B&T stock. That would be a great option after my form 1 comes back. Hoping someone can confirm.

Agree, the B&T GHM9 is great, I love mine. It is a Scorpion killer in terms of performance but certainly not at it's current price point where IMO the Stribog performs better than the Scorpion at a lower price point.
View Quote
HBI confirmed it on FB and I’m working to just buy the adapter without the brace.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#45]
@Global-Ordnance
any chance of offering these with an adapter and folding brace direct from you? Possibly at a discount for the package?
the SB tactical / HK one looks best IMHO but would not say no to a lighter or slimmer brace/folder

Originally Posted By Global-Ordnance:
Guys, tons and tons of additional magazines are on the way and should be here in a few days.
The NEW STRIBOG is definitely here and they are IN STOCK in our facility.

Regardless of what they are selling for on GB,

Brand new Stribogs here are $699 (in stock and ship with 3x 30rd magazines)
30 round mags are $24.95 (more coming soon)

GlobalOrdnance.com
941-549-8388 x111
M-F from 9am until 5pm EST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di8B43lEufA
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 3:24:27 PM EDT
[#46]
HBI confirmed it on FB and I’m working to just buy the adapter without the brace.
View All Quotes

That would be great, please report back if you are able to purchase the adapter only.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By jmanuso2096:
I have been in contact with Custom Smith MFG. They are going to support the stribog. To quote them, Gonna make some cool stuff for it. I am pretty stoked about this!

https://customsmithmfg.com
View Quote
That is excellent news.....................they make good stuff, and I have one of their collapsible tailhooks on my Zenith
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:23:22 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
FWIW, I did have to sand the B&T stock ever so slightly to make it fit into my DIY adapter (basically removing sprue left over from the mold process).
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 1:37:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Stribogs are currently sold out on Global Ordnance website.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 1:52:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 74
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top