Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Armory Sponsor
10/28/2020 3:23:43 PM EDT
Just got a call from one of our customers that I have talked to many times about firearms.  Well he is selling off a portion of his NFA collection.  One of those items is an M50 Reising.

His is blued with the cutts compensator.  He has about 10 magazines 12s, 20s and a single 30.  It also has a full parts kit sans reciever.

He basically told me to make an offer and "be careful because he might take it".  My best offer would be about $6500 which to me is too low for what he is offering.  If it were just the rifle and one mag it would be fair.


Not sure if I want to Fo or not.  I've wanted a Reising for a long while but I am so close to being debt free.

10/28/2020 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you seen proof of it running?

Buddy just bought a reising came with 1 mag and guaranteed to run by the seller & smith who had tuned it up for $5.5 $6 after fees etc..


Mags run from $125-175 each.

Did hear that the guy who bought the Kristy mags is starting production again. Mags will be $100 each new.
10/28/2020 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd offer him 6k.
10/28/2020 10:55:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Seems like seller wants to get rid of it, I would offer $6k.

10/29/2020 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Quoted:
I'd offer him 6k.
View Quote


Also sounds fair to me for a person to person deal with a friend.
10/29/2020 8:02:15 PM EDT
[#5]
At 6500 I think it’s a pretty decent deal especially with 10 mags and the parts kit.

@swampfoxoutdoors do you have a link to the new Christy mags?
10/29/2020 8:59:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quote History
Quoted:
At 6500 I think it’s a pretty decent deal especially with 10 mags and the parts kit.

@swampfoxoutdoors do you have a link to the new Christy mags?
View Quote


Think it’s keystone arms. The makers of the  cricket rifle. Could be wrong. I will have to double check with my buddy.
10/29/2020 9:09:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Quoted:


Think it’s keystone arms. The makers of the  cricket rifle. Could be wrong. I will have to double check with my buddy.
View Quote



There is also a project to adapt UZI .45acp mags to the Reising that is working really well.
10/29/2020 9:17:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Quoted:



There is also a project to adapt UZI .45acp mags to the Reising that is working really well.
View Quote


Haven’t seen that. Share a link if possible.
10/29/2020 9:38:26 PM EDT
[#9]
wasn’t aware of the adapter either.I was aware that keystone made mags but from what I gather they weren’t as good as the Christy mags
10/29/2020 9:49:09 PM EDT
[#10]
5,500k
10/30/2020 10:12:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Quoted:


Haven’t seen that. Share a link if possible.
View Quote



Adapter for UZI mags to work in the Reising.
10/31/2020 11:17:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Personally I would offer $5800 to $6k.
10/31/2020 12:26:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History


I'm not really sure why this is a thing when 16rnd Uzi mags run 100-150/ea and the ProMags suck.
10/31/2020 3:22:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quote History
Quoted:


I'm not really sure why this is a thing when 16rnd Uzi mags run 100-150/ea and the ProMags suck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:


I'm not really sure why this is a thing when 16rnd Uzi mags run 100-150/ea and the ProMags suck.

Because the 22-round Promags are $35, and actually work very well.

10/31/2020 6:09:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Quoted:

Because the 22-round Promags are $35, and actually work very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bXgT8GBbV8
View Quote


That’s great.  On a side note, I wonder if the b&t apc45 mag could be made to work.
10/31/2020 9:38:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Quoted:


That’s great.  On a side note, I wonder if the b&t apc45 mag could be made to work.
View Quote

Looks like a good candidate. However, at $100 for a 25-round mag, it’s looking less appealing.
11/1/2020 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
Quoted:

Because the 22-round Promags are $35, and actually work very well.
View Quote


I disagree with this statement strongly, I've tried many of the Uzi 45 Promags and have had nothing but problems. Out of the 20+ 16rnd IMI mags I own, I've never had an issue in the same MG.
11/1/2020 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quote History
Quoted:


I disagree with this statement strongly, I've tried many of the Uzi 45 Promags and have had nothing but problems. Out of the 20+ 16rnd IMI mags I own, I've never had an issue in the same MG.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because the 22-round Promags are $35, and actually work very well.


I disagree with this statement strongly, I've tried many of the Uzi 45 Promags and have had nothing but problems. Out of the 20+ 16rnd IMI mags I own, I've never had an issue in the same MG.

Interesting. They work well in both my Group Uzi and now in the Reising.

And yes, the IMI mags work great as well, as expected.
11/3/2020 5:05:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Looking online at Reisings that sold.  Seems most went for right around $6k with a mag or two most were military marked and parked.  One went for $8500 with a bunch of accessories, mags and a 50 round drum.  I also saw a few that were in the $7500 range that were not selling.
11/3/2020 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Quoted:
Looking online at Reisings that sold.  Seems most went for right around $6k with a mag or two most were military marked and parked.  One went for $8500 with a bunch of accessories, mags and a 50 round drum.  I also saw a few that were in the $7500 range that were not selling.
View Quote


Guy on uzitalk has one for sale. Think he is around $6k with no bites and had it posted for a while.
12/19/2020 7:02:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Just recently I saw 3 Reising sold at Poulin auction house for $6000 each which means the buyers paid $7230 + shipping.
12/19/2020 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#22]
If you bought it, I'd be interested in the parts kit...

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Armory Sponsor