Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Armory Sponsor

KAC Values (Page 14 of 53)

Previous Page
/ 53
Next Page
6/27/2021 3:56:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndysAR15name][Edited] [#1]
Quote History
Originally Posted By YeOldeCircles:


You looking for one? Mine’s unfired, would think about letting it go.
View Quote



Haha. No, i'm selling one of mine. Buying a boat and am just aiming to get my money back out of it. Was curious if they were gone now.
6/30/2021 9:56:10 PM EDT
[#2]
So Mod 2 uppers can be had for around $2000 ($200+ premium) new but lowers are being priced ...around $2k ($1100+ premium), but doesn't look like they are actually selling. Saw one on GB for $3k, haha.
7/2/2021 2:05:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone know what a KAC 2stage match trigger goes for these days? I have take offs from a sr25 and sr15 and want to see what a good asking price is. Thanks
7/3/2021 8:34:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Originally Posted By SlimShooter:
Anyone know what a KAC 2stage match trigger goes for these days? I have take offs from a sr25 and sr15 and want to see what a good asking price is. Thanks
View Quote


Was wondering the same thing as I’m seeing them in the EE for $300. If that’s the case I will sell my takeoffs no problem for thereabouts or a bit better.
7/3/2021 12:11:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Agreed. Sounds like a good starting point thanks.
7/3/2021 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Can I get a price check on the following?

1. SR-15 mod 0 (legacy) upper. Used for only 200 rounds.

2. URX III, 12.5" w/ integrated sight. Used, but in good shape. New KAC barrel nut.

3. URX 3.1, 10.75". New, small parts still sealed in bag.


I'm trying to leave CA and I'm wondering how much I could get for these to help fund my escape.
7/3/2021 9:42:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Originally Posted By bender152:
Can I get a price check on the following?

1. SR-15 mod 0 (legacy) upper. Used for only 200 rounds.
View Quote


Here’s a recent complete Mod 0 legacy rifle sale - https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/FS-KAC-SR-15-E3-Legacy-Mod-0-/21-2148022/

Here’s a recent legacy QD-cup lower sale - https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/KAC-SR-15-ambi-qd-cup-legacy-lower/158-2143183/
7/7/2021 11:39:27 PM EDT
[#8]
What would a new, unfired Sr15 e3 IWS Mod 0 go for?
7/7/2021 11:53:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Carson19:
What would a new, unfired Sr15 e3 IWS Mod 0 go for?
View Quote


Mod 0
Collect the things, that means not flip for profit.
7/8/2021 12:06:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quote History
Originally Posted By themissinglink:


Mod 0
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By themissinglink:
Originally Posted By Carson19:
What would a new, unfired Sr15 e3 IWS Mod 0 go for?


Mod 0

I think we’ve hit a circular reference.
7/8/2021 12:09:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Originally Posted By mdavis:

I think we’ve hit a circular reference.
View Quote


Lol
7/8/2021 12:22:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quote History
Originally Posted By themissinglink:


Mod 0
View Quote


I hope so!
7/8/2021 7:06:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Originally Posted By themissinglink:


Mod 0
View Quote


I know of 2 used ones that have recently gone for 2700-2900…new condition may bring you a few hundred over that. I’d be very surprised if it sold for that price.
7/8/2021 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Gatorvet:


I know of 2 used ones that have recently gone for 2700-2900…new condition may bring you a few hundred over that. I’d be very surprised if it sold for that price.
View Quote


Thank you for that information. Maybe I’ll drop it in a few days.
7/9/2021 12:13:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I know I posted this before and people were saying 5.5-6 but I wanted to add some pictures to help get a better estimated value.

What I have is a EMC turned ECC with the addition of a URX3.1 Rail, with the lightening cuts on the bottom rail. Round count is low, less that 250 rounds and honestly probably closer to 175/200 rounds. Its been cerakoted KAC FDE but it needs to be refinished. I carried it a lot, so much so that the finish rubbed off on the front edge of the rail. I don't have the original case or all the original accessories, only kept the manual and test target. I know refinishing it is 400$ through NS defense.

Also has:
Knights Taupe Panel Kit
AAC SR25 51T 2 Port Muzzle Brake and SICO ASR mount (currently installed)
FDE Magpul Miad Grip
FDE Magpul ACS Stock
Knights 600m 45 Degree Sights (not pictured)
Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50
American Defense FDE Recon 30mm Scope Mount
PRI Gas Buster Charging handle
2 KAC mags
2 20rd Pmags
2 25rd Pmag
1 10rd pmag

Pics found here
https://imgur.com/a/TqEXtIT
7/9/2021 5:30:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Dinnertime:
I know I posted this before and people were saying 5.5-6 but I wanted to add some pictures to help get a better estimated value.

What I have is a EMC turned ECC with the addition of a URX3.1 Rail, with the lightening cuts on the bottom rail. Round count is low, less that 250 rounds and honestly probably closer to 175/200 rounds. Its been cerakoted KAC FDE but it needs to be refinished. I carried it a lot, so much so that the finish rubbed off on the front edge of the rail. I don't have the original case or all the original accessories, only kept the manual and test target. I know refinishing it is 400$ through NS defense.

Also has:
Knights Taupe Panel Kit
AAC SR25 51T 2 Port Muzzle Brake and SICO ASR mount (currently installed)
FDE Magpul Miad Grip
FDE Magpul ACS Stock
Knights 600m 45 Degree Sights (not pictured)
Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50
American Defense FDE Recon 30mm Scope Mount
PRI Gas Buster Charging handle
2 KAC mags
2 20rd Pmags
2 25rd Pmag
1 10rd pmag

Pics found here
https://imgur.com/a/TqEXtIT
View Quote


I think that rail is one that brings all the boys to the yard.
7/9/2021 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Dinnertime:
I know I posted this before and people were saying 5.5-6 but I wanted to add some pictures to help get a better estimated value.

What I have is a EMC turned ECC with the addition of a URX3.1 Rail, with the lightening cuts on the bottom rail. Round count is low, less that 250 rounds and honestly probably closer to 175/200 rounds. Its been cerakoted KAC FDE but it needs to be refinished. I carried it a lot, so much so that the finish rubbed off on the front edge of the rail. I don't have the original case or all the original accessories, only kept the manual and test target. I know refinishing it is 400$ through NS defense.

Also has:
Knights Taupe Panel Kit
AAC SR25 51T 2 Port Muzzle Brake and SICO ASR mount (currently installed)
FDE Magpul Miad Grip
FDE Magpul ACS Stock
Knights 600m 45 Degree Sights (not pictured)
Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50
American Defense FDE Recon 30mm Scope Mount
PRI Gas Buster Charging handle
2 KAC mags
2 20rd Pmags
2 25rd Pmag
1 10rd pmag

Pics found here
https://imgur.com/a/TqEXtIT
View Quote


Damn nice!
Forward
7/10/2021 3:03:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Can I get a price check on this entire MK23 Mod 0 package with can?
7/17/2021 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#19]
KAC dealer just received a SR-30 from KAC.  He said, "These are new from Knight's but the last I'll be getting for quite a while from what I've been told".   I was under the impression Knights weren't making these anymore.
7/17/2021 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Originally Posted By wakebrdr142:
KAC dealer just received a SR-30 from KAC.  He said, "These are new from Knight's but the last I'll be getting for quite a while from what I've been told".   I was under the impression Knights weren't making these anymore.
View Quote

As I understand it, KAC stopped taking orders for them a while ago, but they are still filling orders that were on the books until that point.
7/17/2021 5:33:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wakebrdr142][Edited] [#21]
Quote History
Originally Posted By mdavis:

As I understand it, KAC stopped taking orders for them a while ago, but they are still filling orders that were on the books until that point.
View Quote


That makes sense!
7/26/2021 6:10:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Kac 14.5 mod 2 e3 upper
Kac ambi lower
Kac sandcutter
Kac QDC mams p/w
Kac mlok handstop
Lmt gen 2 sopmod
Airborne charging handle

Have someone local that wants to buy it tomorrow and just want to make sure I’m getting what I need to out of it.
7/26/2021 6:47:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Braden801:
Kac 14.5 mod 2 e3 upper
Kac ambi lower
Kac sandcutter
Kac QDC mams p/w
Kac mlok handstop
Lmt gen 2 sopmod
Airborne charging handle

Have someone local that wants to buy it tomorrow and just want to make sure I’m getting what I need to out of it.
View Quote

New? Used? Round count? One similar to yours sold on GB for just shy of $4k, but it didn't have a Sandcutter (https://www.gunbroker.com/item/905932589). I imagine with a Sandcutter you could get near $4,500 if it's new. If used, just discount from there.
7/26/2021 8:52:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quote History
Originally Posted By mdavis:

New? Used? Round count? One similar to yours sold on GB for just shy of $4k, but it didn't have a Sandcutter (https://www.gunbroker.com/item/905932589). I imagine with a Sandcutter you could get near $4,500 if it's new. If used, just discount from there.
View Quote


Maybe 200 rounds through it. He wants to buy it for $5,000
7/26/2021 9:00:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Braden801:


Maybe 200 rounds through it. He wants to buy it for $5,000
View Quote

Guess it just depends on how much you want to sell it at that price level.
7/26/2021 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#26]
I know I’m going to regret it but at the same time I already have a cqb
7/26/2021 11:23:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Braden801:
I know I’m going to regret it but at the same time I already have a cqb
View Quote

For $5k, I'd sell it.  You have what, about $3200 in it (assuming you purchased at retail).  And I prefer the CQB over the 14.5 SR-15.
7/27/2021 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Originally Posted By duckhook02:

For $5k, I'd sell it.  You have what, about $3200 in it (assuming you purchased at retail).  And I prefer the CQB over the 14.5 SR-15.
View Quote

Ditto. That would be a hard sale to pass up.
On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
7/27/2021 7:29:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quote History
Originally Posted By SMFdarkangel:

Ditto. That would be a hard sale to pass up.
View Quote


This
7/27/2021 10:48:45 AM EDT
[#30]
What's the value of a SR-15 Mod1 14.5" rifle with dimpled barrel and URX3.1 rail.  New.
7/27/2021 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quote History
Originally Posted By duckhook02:
What's the value of a SR-15 Mod1 14.5" rifle with dimpled barrel and URX3.1 rail.  New.
View Quote

There was one on GB listed for $10-12k, but of course it never sold because that's insane. The upper could go for quite a bit by itself though. One upper just "sold" for $8.5k (https://www.gunbroker.com/item/905306987), although who knows if the buyer was real or not.
7/28/2021 3:40:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quote History
Originally Posted By duckhook02:

For $5k, I'd sell it.  You have what, about $3200 in it (assuming you purchased at retail).  And I prefer the CQB over the 14.5 SR-15.
View Quote

Yeah everything at retail. Lower I technically got for $200 lol. I have my cqb and love it but wanted to put a nice lpvo on my 14.5 for longer distances. It would be a huge profit
7/29/2021 6:20:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NavArmament][Edited] [#33]
For Mod 1 carbine… There’s also another one (used) starting in the mid $3Ks. Depending on condition… id say 4-5K for good/new, and clearly used for 3-4K.
7/30/2021 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Anyone know what Sr15 Mod 0 upper is going for?  I have a lightly used quad rail upper with the integrated front sight I am considering selling.
7/30/2021 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Kgknight1037:
Anyone know what Sr15 Mod 0 upper is going for?  I have a lightly used quad rail upper with the integrated front sight I am considering selling.
View Quote



Probably around $1500-1750 based on recent sales of complete Legacy/Mod0 rifles
7/30/2021 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Thank you for the response
8/2/2021 9:58:01 PM EDT
[#37]
What’s an unopened ambi CH (15) going for these days? I haven’t seen any posted for sale or available in a while…
8/2/2021 10:14:21 PM EDT
[#38]
I have a mod 2 14.5” rifle with a urx 3.1 rail swap, sandcutter carrier, and pinned mams. Thinking of parting with it but not sure what to ask for it.
8/2/2021 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Gatorvet:
What’s an unopened ambi CH (15) going for these days? I haven’t seen any posted for sale or available in a while…
View Quote

Probably around retail ($150) plus a small premium. KAC releases them in small batches a few times a year.
8/3/2021 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#40]
anyone know what 10.75 urx 3.1's are going for?
8/3/2021 2:20:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AndysAR15name][Edited] [#41]
1)Complete 14.5" SR15 upper w/ sights etc.  Basically NIB (just test fired a few rounds to function check before putting it away in the safe.)
2)Stripped non ambi SR15 lower
3)Black CRS suppressor
8/4/2021 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quote History
Originally Posted By jake2212:
anyone know what 10.75 urx 3.1's are going for?
View Quote



Within the EE I've seen $500-900 on the crazy side of being EOL and sought after for the SR-15 and SR-16 builds.
I've seen less on a pretty clean one on TACSWAP a few months back.
8/4/2021 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quote History
Originally Posted By X50:



Within the EE I've seen $500-900 on the crazy side of being EOL and sought after for the SR-15 and SR-16 builds.
I've seen less on a pretty clean one on TACSWAP a few months back.
View Quote

Thanks! I try to stay away from the cesspool that is tacswap
8/4/2021 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Hey all, whats the going rate for a NIB SR15 E3 MOD 2 with a keymod rail go for these days?
8/4/2021 10:53:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quote History
Originally Posted By RandyLahey01:
Hey all, whats the going rate for a NIB SR15 E3 MOD 2 with a keymod rail go for these days?
View Quote

Complete rifle, or just Upper?  Length?
8/4/2021 11:25:04 AM EDT
[#46]
I went through the past few pages and haven't seen this asked recently...
What's the going rate for SR16 CQB 11.5" upper? I got one of the "commercial" government uppers in 2018 and have put maybe two hundred or so rounds through it.

8/4/2021 11:51:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quote History
Originally Posted By UsubM:
I went through the past few pages and haven't seen this asked recently...
What's the going rate for SR16 CQB 11.5" upper? I got one of the "commercial" government uppers in 2018 and have put maybe two hundred or so rounds through it.

https://live.staticflickr.com/7872/33359119318_9133b4700b.jpg
View Quote

Last ones I saw seem to be going for around $4k or so.  Been a month or so since I saw one come up, so maybe prices have changed since then.
8/4/2021 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quote History
Originally Posted By UsubM:
I went through the past few pages and haven't seen this asked recently...
What's the going rate for SR16 CQB 11.5" upper? I got one of the "commercial" government uppers in 2018 and have put maybe two hundred or so rounds through it.

https://live.staticflickr.com/7872/33359119318_9133b4700b.jpg
View Quote

I have been watching the market on SR-16 uppers and the last one that I saw sell on Gun Joker went for $4K. It was BNIB but did not have a number stamped on the barrel which I was told indicates that it is a later release SR-16 and therefore not as sought after (I'm not 100% sure on this as I am still learning). I also know first hand of a recent private sell where one of the early ones stamped 004 on the barrel sold for $5250. Hope this helps.
8/4/2021 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quote History
Originally Posted By duckhook02:

Complete rifle, or just Upper?  Length?
View Quote


@duckhook02

It’s a complete rifle. 16” barrel. Ambi lower, case, stickers and all.
8/4/2021 2:26:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quote History
Originally Posted By UsubM:
I went through the past few pages and haven't seen this asked recently...
What's the going rate for SR16 CQB 11.5" upper? I got one of the "commercial" government uppers in 2018 and have put maybe two hundred or so rounds through it.

https://live.staticflickr.com/7872/33359119318_9133b4700b.jpg
View Quote


This one just sold, with extras, for $2900 after multiple price reductions -

https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/-SPF-KAC-SR16-E3-11-5-CQB-URG-with-Surefire-3-Prong-FH/159-2160703/

The market isn’t what it used to be.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 53
Next Page

KAC Values (Page 14 of 53)

Armory Sponsor