Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 4/11/2023 3:08:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/11/2023 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you checked Gun Broker?

How about the EE here?
Link Posted: 4/11/2023 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried at one time to have an aftermarket mag made. Somehow the Bafretts found out and told the 2 manufacturers about it. Someone at Barrett told the 2 compa ies I talked that the mag was proprietary and was patented. That killed the discussion right then.
I told both companies that it was a box magazine and nothing special about it. No patent at all. No one would talk to me after that.

I don't know of anyone else that makes an aftermarket mag. The Serbu semi auto uses the Barrett mag. Maybe contact Mark and see what he uses as supply.

@Ben
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:42:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm trying like he'll to find a decent priced m82 or serbu bfg50a. When I got on the serbu list, I was told 3 years. I won't wait that long.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top