Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Posted: 11/7/2021 7:40:53 PM EDT
Lower: PAWS conversion, A5H2 buffer and generic rifle spring, Hiperfire EDT with the 5.5lbs spring, CMMG magazines
Upper: Factory CMMG 8" 9mm RDB except for the flash hider, YHM Kurz flash hider
Ammo:  115gr Wolf steel, 147gr Blazer brass
Silencer: Rex MG7 458.

Seems okay on semi but I didn't shoot much that way.  On auto, I could get a good burst before having a dead trigger and a round in the chamber, about four per mag, with or without the silencer. I didn't see any dimple on the primers.

I have the CMMG tuning weight kit but forgot to bring it out, but not sure if more weight would fix this.  Is it possible the BCG is not fully closing but still tripping the sear?

This was the first time using it so maybe just some break in, I did clean and oil it before hand.
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top