1) No racial slurs or comments. This isn't about being "PC" it's about respecting each other.
2) No inappropriate usernames, signatures, pictures, links, or topics. Includes items such as threats, racism, nudity, and any illegal information. (See below for more specifics.)
2a) No posting or linking of Nudity of any sort. No "see through" pictures either, if you can see it, then it's there.
2b) No linking of porn sites to the boards.
2c) No linking of inappropriate material. This would include sites with information on how to make illegal modifications to firearms, purchase illegal items, view illegal porn, hate sites, and so forth.
2d) No inappropriate topics. This includes all of the above and further covers topic titles of a racial, sexual, or violent nature. (This applies to animal cruelty as well.) BOTD and WOULD U HIT IT type threads are not allowed.
3) Threats of violence written in a serious manner. (If its a joke, make sure that point is VERY clear.)
4) No pissing matches. Its fine to disagree, but once a thread has run its course, and degenerated into little more than an insult fest, it will be locked.
5) Fraudulent practices or attempts to defraud another will lead to account suspension and banning. This also applies to people posting fabricated lies about another user or business. If you have a real issue, discuss it, but don't make up lies because you're upset with someone.
6) Pure trolling. If you become a distraction or disrupt the sites day to day activities, you will be removed.
7) No personal attacks towards ANYONE. If you have a problem with someone, then take it offline with them. If it's with a member of the staff or a moderator, then contact someone from the Senior Staff. Attacking a person, ANY PERSON, in a non-joking manner (clearly visible as a joke) will not be tolerated. This includes provoking someone into an attack.
8) No selling or advertising on the forums by any company/user without permission. Those who are industry supporter may do so in a reasonable fashion. Individuals interested in selling or trading equipment should resort to the Equipment Exchange. (This is a courtesy to everyone and should be respected.)
9) No CLONE Topics. This means that if someone posts a "fun" topic you should not post your own version, or spin, of that topic. (This is specifically targeting topics with little to no discussion value.)
AR15.com is intended as a home for ALL AR15 owners, where ALL civil, productive and positive discussions are encouraged. Anything not meeting these objectives will be stopped.
Any of these violations will lead to your account being suspended. This is not the US Court Systems, failure to follow this code will be at the Staff's discretion.
-- AR15.Com Staff
In other words BEHAVE alright?
CHECK THE BROWNING AND THE WI FORUMS