Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2022 4:17:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KnightofTheOldeCode]
Classic is giving away one of the semi auto M249's as their next giveaway!  It's set up with an Eotech,  Free to enter Giveaway!

Good luck!

Edited to add their Codeword for 400 Extra Entries is "M249"
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Was it manufactured prior to 9/13/94?

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 5:38:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe it's newly manufactured. Please educate me on the reference? :)
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 6:43:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunslinger808] [#3]
He wants to know if it’s a pre ban I guess.
Has to be for him to have it in his state.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 6:48:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KitBuilder] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
He wants to know if it's a pre ban I guess.
Has to be for him to have it in his state.
View Quote
This.

It's a CT thing because they passed a state law which made the federal AWB permanent in their state (despite it expiring 10 years later at the federal level).

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/rpt/pdf/2013-R-0453.pdf

Anyway, thread needs pics

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Has anyone ever witnessed anything that would indicate anyone actually wins these contests?
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 7:49:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Remember the time Pepsi offered a Harrier Jet for 1 million pepsi points? Guy won it.  Pepsi and judge said fuck off they were just kidding.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 7:52:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m not opposed to these ‘help the OP win’ threads, but I think the OP should disclose if the link provided gives the OP more chances to win.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By FullMetalMike:
Has anyone ever witnessed anything that would indicate anyone actually wins these contests?
View Quote

Well, you are not going to win if you use the OPs link.  They posted that to gain extra entries when you use it.  Go straight to Classic Firearm's website if you want to enter.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 7:58:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#9]
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Locked until I get some Information
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Unlocked
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:21:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KnightofTheOldeCode] [#13]
Thanks for adding the pic, I didn't see the bloke was in Connecticut, makes sense as you pointed out about 94!
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 11:31:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Has anyone on here actually won anything from Classic?
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 7:30:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CJofFL] [#15]
Originally Posted By AeroE:
The link in the first post is a link builder that gives the thread author additional entries.

No clear violation of the rules here.  Make your own decisions about whether to follow that link or go directly to Classic's site.
View Quote

Ah, it seems you’ve caught up now

Again, I am not opposed to it. A few weeks ago, I even suggested we try to harness the power of ARF by trying to ‘win one together’. That said, IMHO, it should be disclosed by the OP or by a moderator in the OP.
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Postal0311:

Well, you are not going to win if you use the OPs link.  They posted that to gain extra entries when you use it.  Go straight to Classic Firearm's website if you want to enter.
View Quote

I'm not entering, I was just curious.  I am annoyed I clicked the link now though.
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#17]
If I win this thing... I'm using it at my next run and gun match.
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 12:02:34 PM EDT
[#18]
That would be pretty epic and exhausting!

Originally Posted By LineOfDeparture:
If I win this thing... I'm using it at my next run and gun match.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/16/2022 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#20]

I'm not entering, I was just curious.  I am annoyed I clicked the link now though.
View Quote

Ditto. Not to mention, the spam emails started immediately. Tricking others to click on a link that benefits only the poster could be argued to be a violation of CoC #7.
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 2:58:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Heya, the link goes directly to the contest, which I thought would be of interest to fellow FN fans.

You get the same amount of entries whether you go through the link I shared or directly to the contest.

It's classics method of advertising and I have no Affiliation with them, just hoping to win like everyone else.

If people dont want to enter then don't? I am really hoping an Arfcommer wins so we can feel like our time trying to win is justified, lol.
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Satisfied?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Satisfied?

Yes, as can be seen by others that didn't know and regret clicking on it, you'll have saved new viewers from the same regret.

The member that reported this thread is not a participant.  Or is he, under a second account?

Nope, nothing of the sort, but nice try. I'd have thought you'd check the IP addresses or something before insinuating that, especially considering my posts above, but oh well.
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 3:03:58 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

I think they have a random name generator or something.
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Vague:

I think they have a random name generator or something.
View Quote

This has been my question as well. I used to sign up religiously just on the off chance for about 2 years and then I gave up. Giving away 1 gun a month for the last how many months? You'd think someone here would be bragging about the barrett they won?
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 3:20:48 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm been entering for years as well and just want to see a Brother from here win. I'd prefer it be me but if not and it's someone else that's great too.
I shared the contest to raise awareness. My link does give me extra entries but it doesn't give anybody who entries less.

With any of these contests they're going to email you advertments. That's why you second up with an email you don't mind getting miscellaneous stuff at.

If I won personally I'd take my friends out to the range and let them enjoy it, I'd film it so people could see it was legit, then I'd sell it because I'm poor and have a family to support :/

The Videos classic does like the outside the warehouse ones are pretty fun IMHO.

Anyway I can delete my link if you someone is that butt hurt by it. I've been a contributing member of arfcom for decades and didn't realize that some people had gotten so sensitive here.

Originally Posted By SteveJobs:

This has been my question as well. I used to sign up religiously just on the off chance for about 2 years and then I gave up. Giving away 1 gun a month for the last how many months? You'd think someone here would be bragging about the barrett they won?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/16/2022 3:26:17 PM EDT
[#28]
If I win...
Does it out my semi auto Hungarian PKM at rest?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 3:33:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#30]
PKM's for the win. How do these belt feds that are converted to Semi Autos actually function? I've heard mixed reviews if they are fairly reliably functioning or not? Obviously they're mostly a range toy but if they jam constantly that wouldn't be that fun.

Originally Posted By Jozsi:
If I win...
Does it out my semi auto Hungarian PKM at rest?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/313126/561786_10200498672765464_993213179_n_jpg-2637315.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/16/2022 6:53:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FullMetalMike] [#31]
Originally Posted By SteveJobs:

View Quote

Exactly.  When I asked if anyone has ever seen anything to indicate people actually win these guns, I pretty much assumed that with all the guns they've given away there would have been at least ONE user here that would have made a thread about it.  I feel like statistically speaking, there should have been at least one user here that won a gun from them and wanted to show it off.

I'm not some arfcom super user or anything so I was genuinely asking.  For all I know there have been threads.  But I feel like I'm involved enough with the social side of the internet gun community that I would have at least seen something, over however long they've been giving guns away, that indicates they actually do give these guns to someone but I've never even seen anyone that even knows anyone that knows someone that has won a gun from them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe this will be the time :/

Exactly.  When I asked if anyone has ever seen anything to indicate people actually win these guns, I pretty much assumed that with all the guns they've given away there would have been at least ONE user here that would have made a thread about it.  I feel like statistically speaking, there should have been at least one user here that won a gun from them and wanted to show it off.

I'm not some arfcom super user or anything so I was genuinely asking.  For all I know there have been threads.  But I feel like I'm involved enough with the social side of the internet gun community that I would have at least seen something, over however long they've been giving guns away, that indicates they actually do give these guns to someone but I've never even seen anyone that even knows anyone that knows someone that has won a gun from them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2022 4:09:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Well hopefully if an Arfcomer wins they will share it here.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/25/2022 10:34:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KnightofTheOldeCode] [#34]
Welp doesn't look like anybody here won :/
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 12:24:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks like they have another one as their current Giveaway ☺️

Full Size with Eotech this time.

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 2:07:32 PM EDT
[#36]
You have a 0% chance of winning. If auctioning a $10,000 gun cost them more than 50 cents per new email address, they wouldnt do it. Stop shilling these shitty companies.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 2:31:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Giveaways are tech?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top