Armory Sponsor
Member
Joined:
Jan 2022
Posts:
2480
EE: 100% (3)
How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?
Joined:
Feb 2011
Posts:
11038
EE: 100% (22)
|
EForm1 Individual SBR Submitted:08/16/22 Prints received: 8/24/22 (mailed on 8/18 via USPS 2day priority... yeah right) Approved: 10/12/22 2 sbr eforms submitted on the same day and mailed in together with separate sets of prints. 57 days. Both approved by Nathan Hartsock within about 2 hours of each other. |
|
Originally Posted By Manimals: Eform 1 SBR Trust, 2RP Forms submitted: 9/7/2022 Fingerprints sent: 9/7/2022 Forms approved: 10/25/2022 Examiner: Nathan Hartsock Second form 1 submitted at the same time is still pending. Second Form 1 approved after I Emailed the inspector again. I did make him aware of the second form the day the first was approved. Eform 1 SBS Trust, 2RP Forms submitted: 9/7/2022 Fingerprints sent: 9/7/2022 Forms approved: 10/31/2022 Examiner: Nathan Hartsock |
|
Originally Posted By MrFisher: I'm debating waiting a day or two to see if I get a panicked email saying they made a mistake and it wasn't actually approved ![]() Originally Posted By MrFisher: Originally Posted By kcolg30: How is that even possible. I'm debating waiting a day or two to see if I get a panicked email saying they made a mistake and it wasn't actually approved ![]() Per the Reddit tracking thread, Saint Ripley's turnarounds have dropped to a week or two over the last month. All eform 1 examiners seem to reducing in time in the last month. |
|
eForm 1, Trust, 1 responsible person SBR (AP5-P) Submitted: 29SEP22 Fingerprints Mailed: 29SEP22 Fingerprints Received: 03OCT22 Approved: 03NOV22 Examiner: Nathan Hartsock 35 days 4 eForm 1's submitted and approved since 03AUG22, wish the eForm 4's were ticking over that fast, I have 6 pending. |
|
eFile Form 1 SBR Trust - 1 RP Submitted: 10/19/22 Prints Mailed: 10/20/22 Prints Delivered: 10/24/22 Approved: 10/27/22 Examiner: Carol Ripley Only 8 days! The thing is I never got my notification email. Just decided to check in on it today, and it's showing approved, and I can print out my stamp. |
|
Originally Posted By bigvic: eFile Form 1 SBR Trust - 1 RP Submitted: 10/19/22 Prints Mailed: 10/20/22 Prints Delivered: 10/24/22 Approved: 10/27/22 Examiner: Carol Ripley Only 8 days! The thing is I never got my notification email. Just decided to check in on it today, and it's showing approved, and I can print out my stamp. I never got one either. Just printed out the PDF |
Armory Sponsor
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter
fastest approval ever for me! Examiner Carol Ripley