Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2023 11:21:42 AM EDT
Anyone shooting it? In the past I heard it was decent and was thinking of ordering some up. Love any feedback you guys have.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I've shot probably 1-200 rounds of it. When I tore five apart they all measured within a grain of each other on powder, within a grain on bullets.

Only issue I've had was one got setback last time I was out shooting. I don't remember offhand if it missed the chamber and slammed into the barrel face or what, but I brought it home and pulled the bullet back out to where it needed to be and plan to hand load it next time I take the 50 out.

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:01:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had no complaints of their M33 or M1022LR

Rare Ammo: M1022 LR, 50 BMG, American Marksman

50 BMG (12.7x99mm), 660gr FMJ, M33 Ball, American Marksman

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. Was looking at ball first but might pick up some API. Problem is I can’t really shoot it around here because of fire danger. Nice to have some though and I’ve never shot it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#4]
i have a can of the FMJ and its been fine ammo.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top