Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2020 8:54:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: timkel]
This grip is more comfortable then the birds head grip. But it adds about 2" to overall length. I plan additional testing before I decide if it is better or not.

Link Posted: 5/1/2020 9:57:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I love the Hogue on my Super Shorty.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you looked at Hogue rubber grips?
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 5:46:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I kinda like it. I have been thinking about something similar on my TAC-13.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I understand it wasn’t designed to be shoulder fired. That said, if one were to accidentally shoulder it or Hager high bicep how does it handle?

I SBSed a side by side and I’m trying to decide just how short to go
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
I understand it wasn't designed to be shoulder fired. That said, if one were to accidentally shoulder it or Hager high bicep how does it handle?

I SBSed a side by side and I'm trying to decide just how short to go
View Quote
I understand what you mean. But I am unable to touch shoulder or bicep and fire with the current length. You would need another 2-3" to reach shoulder. The modification above acts more as a brace against the wrist.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 1:19:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By timkel:
I understand what you mean. But I am unable to touch shoulder or bicep and fire with the current length. You would need another 2-3" to reach shoulder. The modification above acts more as a brace against the wrist.
View Quote

Nice, thanks!

I like the work and I think it looks cool as hell. I have an SBS 870 so I can go the stock route if I want to, and I just filed for a SxS. I feel like pistol grip only limits options but a long stock is annoying, too. Trying to figure out which way I should go about things.
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 6:09:03 PM EDT
[#7]
You can always add a brace to an AOW as it is legally (at the moment) not a stock.

Incidentally shouldering a brace is apparently okay (again for the moment)

You can add a mossberg grip assembly that has a "buffer" tube and add a brace to that as an example.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top