Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2022 12:30:31 PM EDT
I got an email from KDG, the makers of the Scar ACR stock adapter that reads:

"The Magpul ACR/Masada stock has been discontinued. If you want to upgrade your ugg boot or simply pick up an ACR stock for any other firearm you can slap it on, do so NOW because supplies are very limited. Once they are gone, they are gone for good!"

As to its validity, I have no idea.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 3:18:23 AM EDT
[#1]
These are super popular for a multitude of guns. Why the heck would they discontinue them?
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 7:49:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alien:
These are super popular for a multitude of guns. Why the heck would they discontinue them?
View Quote

Magpul made them; they probably dropped them so they could focus on discontinuing popular PMag colors and releasing new sunglasses and $450 knives.

Or maybe we are getting closer to the re-release of the ACR and Franklin bought the tooling.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 1:21:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AK-12:

Magpul made them; they probably dropped them so they could focus on discontinuing popular PMag colors and releasing new sunglasses and $450 knives.

Or maybe we are getting closer to the re-release of the ACR and Franklin bought the tooling.
View Quote
That was what I was hoping for.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone from Magpul stated a while back that the tooling used to mold the stocks was at end of life and they didn't have the desire or the contract to repair/replace the mold.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 5:42:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Can we assume this means the end of the ACR? At the 2022 Shotshow they hinted at bringing it back.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 6:29:09 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

You forgot t-shirts. They're more important than MBUS 3 sights which we've been waiting for them for nearly 3 years WTF.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:

You forgot t-shirts. They're more important than MBUS 3 sights which we've been waiting for them for nearly 3 years WTF.
View Quote

Yeah this one is a big WTF.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#9]
https://hagadefense.com/acr-discontinued/

I bought one for an mp5, but no adapter is in stock.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By doyouquaxu:

View Quote

I bought one for my Jakl but missed the most recent batch of adapters. Asked Haga and he said he likely wont be making more since the ACR stock is discontinued.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By doyouquaxu:

View Quote

the MP5 adapter sits well above the irons. I have a spare Haga adapter to mount an ACR on an MP5 I'll likely never use if that's what you're after.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#12]

That stock is complete and utter crap. I had one and it felt cheaper than something meant for Airsoft use.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 3:20:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alien] [#13]
Originally Posted By Adamp123:

That stock is complete and utter crap. I had one and it felt cheaper than something meant for Airsoft use.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Adamp123:

I gotta be honest and say that the Crusader looks like an ACR that Tapco got ahold of and redesigned.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#14]

It's basically an AR-180 in a new aluminum frame.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 3:09:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Just get a 1913 adapter and an A3 skeletonized folding stock. I did that on my Sig 556 and am impressed. Looked into the ACR stock and with the Haga defense adapter, not worth it and now none in stock.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Sold my scar KDG ACR stock on gunjoker for $700.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 2:13:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DT120] [#17]
So did they discontinue or re-release them? Tinck shows them as available but out of stock.

ETA: I see them nowhere on the Magpul website using the search function so I am guessing they are discontinued
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 3:24:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By DT120:
So did they discontinue or re-release them? Tinck shows them as available but out of stock.

ETA: I see them nowhere on the Magpul website using the search function so I am guessing they are discontinued
View Quote

Was it ever listed on the Magpul site?
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 3:59:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DT120] [#19]

Was it ever listed on the Magpul site?
View Quote

Not that I recall but I never wanted one until now so I never looked for it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#20]
No, it was never listed. Magpul was the OEM but provided them directly to Bushmaster and Bushmaster handed sales/distribution.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By DT120:

Not that I recall but I never wanted one until now so I never looked for it.
View Quote

I have one with a Bren adapter and mp5 adapter if your still looking for one. I had it on a bren but sold the Bren. Then bought the mp5 adapter because I saw it was going to be discontinued. I had/have hopes of owning an mp5 one day but I don’t know if I will ever actually get one.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:55:25 AM EDT
[#22]
I think I have a spare acr stock sitting in a box, I didn't know these were rare now.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:02:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By takdriver: I think I have a spare acr stock sitting in a box, I didn't know these were rare now.
View Quote

Probably $500 on GunBroker.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By CJofFL:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CJofFL:
Originally Posted By takdriver: I think I have a spare acr stock sitting in a box, I didn't know these were rare now.

Well I listed it here, maybe someone will have a use for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top