Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2023 10:38:19 PM EDT
I think I’m done now.  I ended up getting the Ruger stanag 5.56 to run AR x39 mags and this is really how Ruger should have done it from the beginning.  I replaced the rails with dnz mounts and I’m loving how light weight and handy these little rifles are.  7.62x39 on top and 300blk on bottom.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:18:58 PM EDT
[#1]
That looks sweet! I can imagine a number of useful purposes to put either of those to. Do you have any specific critters you intend to point the 7.62X39mm at?

OK. Imma get me a jar of peanut butter to go with all this jelly....
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 12:29:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ronin76:
That looks sweet! I can imagine a number of useful purposes to put either of those to. Do you have any specific critters you intend to point the 7.62X39mm at?

OK. Imma get me a jar of peanut butter to go with all this jelly....
View Quote

Lol!! Nothing particular in mind for critters. I can’t decide if I should keep the 4x12 on the 7.62 or get another PA 1x6 acss like I have on the 300blk.  The 7.62 really is my favorite of the bunch.  The 300blk is so quiet but I love shooting (relatively) cheap 7.62x39!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top