Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2018 8:23:08 AM EDT
Looking into raising the bar on my trad aiming . Right now I’m using split finger
Instinctive. But I’ve been really thinking about going the string walker route. Anyone here doing it? How hard was the transition? Which tabs do you prefer?  TIA
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 9:42:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I attempted several shooting styles right handed, but I always went back to split finger. I always had issues shooting instinctive right handed due to being left eye dominant. I’ve only shot with split finger using my jaw for my anchor when I switched to a lefty bow. Definitely helped my depth perception getting the bow on the proper side.

I didn’t like string walking but I often shot without knowing an exact distance. It put another variable into shooting that instincts usually take care of in the field. Competition with set ranges might be very useful. Give it a try you might love it, if not go back to what works.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, instinctive has worked well for me so far.   Heck it’s only $40 in for the tab. At least I’m shooting lol.    Thanks for the insight
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top