Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2011 8:03:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TargetShooter2]
How many spot shooters we have here ??

im getting ready the nut behind the bow is alittle loose
but im going to  tighten it up alittle .
getting back into it after being away for 20 yrs
what your setups ?

Martin Shadowcat
47 lbs @ 28.5 draw
33 inch 2613
Golden Priemier
6pwr SS scope or 6 pwr Britesite scope lighted
Beiter 36 inch stabilizer
posten 12 inch side stabilizer
releases HT4 M or Holething 3

TS2
Link Posted: 12/24/2011 9:12:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/13/2012 9:44:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm going to try my hand at some local 3D tournaments this year, and I'll be using the same setup I use for hunting –– mainly because I only have one bow.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 8:23:32 AM EDT
[#4]
i to use to shoot as well as being a shop owner myself .
i got burnt out and got into LR rifles but i always go back to my roots when i can .
TS2

I used to shoot competitively and always had target bows and hunting bows.  

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm getting back into the game after a five year layoff.  I travelled a fair bit last go and met some goals like shooting a 60x at indoor Nats.

At that time , I realized that the next level was to go pro but the time needed to train for that wasn't an option.  I sold a lot of my equipment back then but kept my Ultraelite.  I have now bought two more Hoyts in the last month so I will have a dedicated hunting, indoor and outdoor target rigs.  

I guess I just needed a break although I maintained shooting traditional occasionally during the sabbatical from competitive shooting.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 12:23:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I shoot 450 vegas with my hunting setup...

Elite E32 @ 70lbs, short stab, single pin slider sight, trigger release(might be getting a hinge soon) and skinny Easton Axis Infused hunting arrows...not exactly prime target shooting bow

This is my first league ever shooting spots...I average around 420...highest of 433 13x.

My favorite is 3d shoots.  I typically shoot in the top third...but I just shoot those for fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top