Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2018 11:01:48 PM EDT
I’d stop shooting if I hadn’t just got the bow

Link Posted: 12/23/2018 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice. What range? Closest I have acheived is an arrow through a vane at 20yds.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#2]
20 yards
Link Posted: 12/25/2018 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dempsy1:
20 yards
View Quote
Kinda weird that it costs more to be consistent in archery, right?
Link Posted: 12/25/2018 9:54:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice
Link Posted: 12/25/2018 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Yea!  I’m switching arrows!
Link Posted: 12/25/2018 9:28:34 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
What's wrong with them?
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 10:20:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By PKT1106:
What's wrong with them?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
What's wrong with them?
$10 each
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 10:35:02 PM EDT
[#8]
$10 each
View Quote
Yeah, but they are supposed to be reusable. Stop being so good. Unfortunately, for good quality, consistent flight, you're looking at starting around $10 each. Amazon sells fletched arrows and you can take them to Cabelas to have them cut and the inserts glued for free. You can watch Amazon for sales.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 12:38:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, but they are supposed to be reusable. Stop being so good. Unfortunately, for good quality, consistent flight, you're looking at starting around $10 each. Amazon sells fletched arrows and you can take them to Cabelas to have them cut and the inserts glued for free. You can watch Amazon for sales.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
$10 each
I bought some Gold Tip cosmetic blems from eBay at $60 s dozen-we will see how they fly tomorrow-got em cut free too, just waiting for inserts to dry.
Link Posted: 9/15/2019 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Once I got that good/consistent, I got some yellow spray-paint and made 1.5" "dots" all over my target and would aim at each with a single arrow.

Problem staying solved!

Well, until I wore out the target entirely anyway! LOL

Did the same thing with my Block, though. Not even close to wearing that bitch out!

Happy shooting!
Link Posted: 9/20/2019 5:44:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Cool when that happens OP.  I had one I kept for years. Two Easton aluminum arrows.

I was shooting competitions in those days. My bow had been sent in to the factory for a warranty repair. It had just come in the mail, so I was itching to shoot it. Thing was we were scheduled to stay the weekend at a friend's place. When I got there, there was a large round hay bale, so I put a styrofoam coffee cup pinned to the bale. I paced 25 yards, drew a bead and let fly. Drilled the cup dead center. Second arrow Robin Hooded the first. My buddy's jaw was just hanging. "Damn, man. You are really good with that thing.  I did not take a third shot, so he'd think I did that on a regular basis.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#12]

today, 3rd one I've gotten...

this one was at 20, the other two were at 40 and 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top