Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2020 1:04:46 PM EDT
I've been watching this guy's channel for years.
I know just about nothing pertaining to archery but this looks cool and innovative.

https://youtu.be/PZvrk-L6Gzg
Review: The 2,000 $ "Lancehead F1" Limbless Crossbow

"We are not pussies here.."
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#1]
But why?
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 10:27:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Kinda like, but will see how they hold up over the next 5 years and how the "Street Price" shakes out.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 12:26:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#4]
$2000, at 13lbs, with new complex tech that you likely can't maintain yourself = no thanks, will spend $4-500 on an Excal.  Can't rag on innovation though.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:32:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I got Umarex AIRSABER, can't beat the price, and shoots faster than Ravin...
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:43:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: manowar669] [#6]
The pneumatic models are considered air rifles in most states, and not permitted for hunting in many.  I believe the airrow was the first one of these, featured in the 1993 van Damme movie "Hard Target".  Still neat to see innovations.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 10:33:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I just received my 1st crossbow as a Bday gift a few weeks ago from the Mrs. , a PSE coalition.  I have a 30m range set up in the backyard, and it's a blast. I had a recurve bow during my middle school and high school years, so a crossbow was a logical progression. THis thing though like fun, doesn't look like you'd be able to easily swap parts or strings as they break down. Innovation has to begin somewhere though, so this was fun to watch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top