Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2019 5:45:00 PM EDT
Anyone use it?  Lost a chance at a decent buck this year when my new range finder failed me in a big way.  Reads range accurately at ground level but in true-range mode(or whatever it's called that is supposed to factor in elevation) it reads short(like 8 yards short at 35 yards....).

Kinda done with the whole fiddling around with range finders and all manner of other gadgetry BS... really interested in the EZ-V but hesitant to drop that amount of money on a sight plus buy a 3D target when I already have 3 pin sight setups sitting in my parts bin.
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I have them on every bow I own (4).

You don't need to buy a 3D target. The sight includes a paper target and really all you need to do is figure out how much space you need to visualize on the animal; works for turkey, deer, elk, etc. They also work as a "traditional" sight with the tick marks.

Aaron runs a 30 day return policy. Only thing you'd be out is the shipping cost if you decided it wouldn't work.

I like to think of them as the "ACOG" of bow sights.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top