Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2017 12:57:28 PM EDT
My daughter has shown a lot of interest in archery since she sees me out slinging arrows in the yard. What do you guys recommend for me to get her to start with? Thanks for any info fellas. Can't wait to get my little girl out there with me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:32:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out the Barnett Lil Banshee set.  They sell on Amazon for usually 20-25.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:35:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll look it up thank u.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are looking for a real bow take a look at the Diamond Infinate Edge.  Adjustable without a press and will last her into adulthood.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Since this is in the traditional section I assume he is not looking for a compound. Take a look at the Samick Polaris
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dbd870:
Since this is in the traditional section I assume he is not looking for a compound. Take a look at the Samick Polaris
View Quote
My mistake.  Saw this in the active topics on my phone.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 12:13:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MateFrio] [#6]
I agree with Samick Polaris.  48" and sights.

The other end is DIY out of PVC.  These can be made very easily and inexpensive for a 7 year old and judge how interested they are in continuing with the sport.

Edit to add I've done this with great results.  I've taught scouts how to do this and they've made bows themselves in as little as 2 hrs.

How to Build a Youth Recurve Bow out of Flattened PVC Pipe
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 12:48:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GlutealCleft] [#7]
(deleted, I failed to read)
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 9:17:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Call Tim or Gobby at Kustom King. They have lots of traditional youth bow options
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top