What do I need to know?

Thanks,

Red
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 2:10:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Why though?
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Want to be able to see the hit.  It always seems to happen so fast - that you never really know what happened.

Also want to film it to share friends - you tube.

Red
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
No camera on the crossbow. I tried GoPros and some other brands that are no longer in business. Videos were fair at best.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 8:11:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: n0zzle] [#4]
Mount the cam on the bill of a hat.  That way you're as close to the point of aim without the nasty vibration.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 9:48:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a phone mount for mine; we'll see how it works this fall
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Ed Avila offered this when I was wondering about a camera on a crossbow. He might still have them, you can IM him and ask.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone needs an ATN Shot Trak, I have a couple of them that I'm not using, new in the box.
They are the laser equipped version.

As described above, the optical magnification is key to getting good game video, vs. something else where you can't see the action.

https://www.atncorp.com/channel/video/73
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 8:57:52 AM EDT
[#7]
TACTACAM

They have a rail mount and 5x HD w/stabilization.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 11:59:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 0002s:
TACTACAM

They have a rail mount and 5x HD w/stabilization.
View Quote

Yea, tactacam is the way to go. Also mounts easily to a scope rail.  
I use it mainly for bow hunting because after a shot, I can watch in slow motion where my arrow went into the deer or if it’s a miss.  Much better than guessing where the shot went and gives me an idea how lethal the shot was.  Video can be transferred to a smart phone via WiFi in seconds
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top